Wednesday, September 5, 2007

tired, lazy and bored...

That's right. Lately, I'm tired, lazy and bored.

I get tired of working (too much pressure, too high expectations, too many impossible AND unnecessary demands... TOO be tahan)...

.. too lazy to wake up in the morning (not enough sleep + it's raining and damn nice to sleep in)...

.. too bored (because I've finished all the stuffs I need to take care of and left with nothing else to do in the office)...

Don't get me wrong. Of course, I can do other things. Things like chatting, bullshitting, go yam cha, gossip gossip, lepak here and there, go out for breakfast, lunch, go shopping and yeah, surf the internet, reading manga, downloading anime and bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda... (endless list)

To be very frank here, I've been sitting in the office reading manga online for two whole days while waiting for further instructions from my boss/top management/whatever you call it.

The meeting is tomorrow. Traveling has been postponed and rescheduled SOOO many times (this better be good!).

*prays*

I hope I won't be sent to travel this week. I've had enough! Enough! I wanna sleep in my own bed! I wanna laze around and be in my own house, in my own room, hugging my own pillows, stuff toys, sleeping in my own bed and eating my mum's special home cook meals!

Grrr...

I'm in a somewhat restless-moody state.

B-E-W-A-R-E!!! I Bite! (whenever I feel like it)

*sigh*

Awww... another senseless post from me. Bear with me please. I'll get over this soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

auwww...still bored with no news when you will have to go to the ulu place? good luck!