Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boring day : Cancelled meeting, rescheduled site visit...

Today sucks. The meeting's been cancelled. Even the site visit (my only survival hope from total boredom) was cancelled at the last minute too because the contractor went missing. I'm freaking pissed of calling anybody today. Most of my calls today either went unanswered or went straight into voice mails. Fuck voice mails. And fuck them for not answering. And fuck them for their busy tones.

And fuck blogger too. It took me two fucking days just to log on. Goddamn it. What the fuck is going on? Practically everything went wrong. Geezzz. Fuck!

There aren't any movies worth watching showing in the cinema too.

My friends are all busy busy busy. Working. Jaga anak. Traveling. Attending courses.

For those who aren't busy, I'm damn paiseh in calling them out. Later on ppl salah faham. Then all hell break lose. Tiu.

So, with my blood boiling all over my body, I went to bed. Slept myself dizzy. Until my aunt woke me up, with a stupid phone call. Asking loads of stupid questions that irritate me further.

What's the matter with people nowadays? And what's the matter with me? Have I gone nuts?

I'm bored out of my life and I simply can't stand conversing with total idiots. They ruin my day. They fucking ruin my day. AND... talking about idiots, I had the miserable misfortune of talking with a downright jerk last week. The conversation goes like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me : Help me to buy two cartons of milk. Got special offer now. RM2.99 per carton. Normal price RM3.20.

Idiot : What flavour?

Me : Milk. Fernleaf. Yellow box. Neh, the ones I bought together with you that day one aaa...

Idiot : What flavour?

Me : ... Milk lar!

Idiot : I know. What flavour you want? Got two flavour you know.

Me : Of coz I know! The other is chocolate. I want milk. MILK!

Idiot : What flavour??

Me : KNN CCB you fucking moron!!! I told you I want milk. MILK! Which part of that you didn't fucking understand?!!!! Are you of the Ma decendants or what? MCB why the fuck are you so stupid!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have many many many experiences with idiots. Dunce. I'll write and post them up if blogger behaves later on. Go and find them up at Dialogue. If you want to read them that is.

For now, I'll just stay in the hotel and eat cheese cakes, drink lotsa heavily caffeined coffee, watch the stupid box, listen to jerks screaming their lungs out and try to sleep.

Conclusion of today : Sucks. Horrible. I've had better days. I've seen better days. Geezzz...

No comments: