Tuesday, September 11, 2007

stupid questions...

My aunt called at 5 PM just now when I was sleeping in the hotel.

*mobile phone rings*

Me : Hello? *VERY sleepy voice*

Aunt : Hello?! Eh, where are you?

Me : In the hotel. Sleeping.

Aunt : Oh. What are you doing there?

Me : -___-'' Sleeepppiinnngggg...

Aunt : Oh. Why you didn't come today? You told me you'd come today.

Me : All my activities were cancelled. No transport. Can't go. I'll call you once I rescheduled everything, kay...

Aunt : Oh... Where are you ar?

Me : ....

Truth be told, I was sooo goddamn pissed. Annoyed. All of a sudden, I didn't feel sleepy at all. I was wide awake. Her questions pissed me off. I was sooo bloody prompted... no, TEMPTED to ask her

Wei!!! Your ears got stuck inside your assholes issit?!!! Why the fuck you can't listen properly??!

But no. Instead, I told her in a slightly annoyed voice ...

Me : Aiyahhhh... told you liao I'm in the hotel sleeeeping!

Aunt : Okokok. Bye..

You say lar. You say lar. Stupid or not? I fucking can't stand them. I hate answering stupid questions. Kanneh. I so wanna cut them fucking lines! Tiu niamah!

No comments: