Tuesday, September 11, 2007

drawing

When was the last time you've drawn something? Doodles perhaps?

To be honest, I haven't drawn anything in a while. Sketches of site layouts, yes. Those are mainly 2-Ds. I used to draw lots of cartoon animals. Cute stuffs like Fido-dido too (bleh... used to be cute okay). Sceneries but never Anime. I didn't like Anime until the end of year 2001.

It's not like I started drawing Anime out of the blue. Nope. But I just had the urge to draw...something. Anything. After all those years, I do wonder how well can I still draw. Whether or not my skills have gone rusty. Maybe amu already. Don't even know how to draw properly.. Curious curious. Kakaka. So, what did I draw? The mineral bottle on the table next to my Laptop. My scientific calculator. Sketches of bridge designs. Some Anime characters. Their eyes to be exact. I don't know why but I find anime characters' eyes to be mostly fascinating. And lastly, my mobile phone.

So, so so... does it look like Samsung Z-240? Of course, the real phone is actually much slimmer but I'd be an artist if I can follow everything down to the tiniest details. Haha...

That's what happens when you've got nothing better to do. Ah. Correction. When I have nothing better to do. Oh dear...

My my. I've just remembered something. This is the first picture I've posted in ages! That's like what... half a year perhaps? Hahaha

No comments: