Wednesday, September 12, 2007

school days : naughty moments...

Hahaha. I'm browsing through my own blog just now and gosh! I've written so many angry and angsty posts. They sounded miserable and yep, I haven't done anything fun in quite a while. So, I'm thinking about writing something funny, which is, at the same time, downright honest and true. Memories... Ah! They surely bring me back to those good ol' times that I miss so much. Hahaha

So, which ones should I write about? Hmmm... how about my naughtiest moments in school times? *giggles* HEhehe, I DO have many naughty things to confess. They are nothing serious,... or at least I think they aren't..heheh

Zeng zeng zeng zeng!!! Ladies and gentlement,

I present to you, my naughtiest moments in Primary school... mwahahaha!

!) My Maths teacher once knocked my head with his knuckle cuz I was slow in solving the Maths problem in class. That was in Primary 4. I was furious! How can you expect me to give you answers in 2 seconds time! I got my revenge the next day when the teacher came to school with a swollen and totally yellow tainted right butt. He had a nasty "boil" growth (also known as furuncle) and the yellow stuff is actually the iodine. I stabbed his butt AT THAT PARTICULARLY YELLOW PLACE using my mechanical pencil (yeah, OUCH!) and then ran around the classroom with the fuming teacher chasing me all around! Muahahaha!

boil 2 (boil) Source of Ref.
n. A painful, circumscribed pus-filled inflammation of the skin and subcutaneous tissue usually caused by a local staphylococcal infection. Also called furuncle.

2) I loved to twist two pieces of staple's bullet to form this nasty protruding wire that pricks you when you sit on it. I made heaps of them and then place them on the teacher's chair. Our hypothesis that she's a dinosaur was confirmed when she sat on it and didn't suffer anything. Later, we checked the chair and saw that all the wires I placed there was totally pen-chek. Totally flat!!! It was confirmed then that she has butt as coarse as elephant's feet and that her butt somehow exudes "chi". Awesome.

3) Me and my classmates (several naughty ones lar) played hide-and-seek with the very same Maths teacher I mentioned above. The only thing is, we hide the rotan (translate : rattan. It's used to beat students to make them behave themselves) instead of ourselves. And we're very cooperative too. We won't tell nor give away the location of the rattans even after minutes of interrogation and persuasion. The teacher got so mad, he went next class to borrow theirs. *sigh* wasted effort.

4) I used to put a little bit of colgate on my palm for the teacher to can. The colgate helps to ease the pain. You hardly feel painful when they canned you.

5) I used to "copy" during Chinese tests. ONLY in chinese tests!!! My chinese sucks big time okay! My Primary 3 chinese teachers always warned us "Don't copy or you'll get 0%!!" Alas, all the students sitting on the same table with me got 100%!! We copied faster than photostating machine the very moment the teacher turned his head away! Hahaha!

6) I played "seremban" while my Pendidikan Moral teacher was teaching in the class. I was challenged and I couldn't resist it. I threw the "stone" too high and in the end, almost failed to catch it. But hor, I stood up and jumped to the front to catch it just to prove that I could do it. The moment I caught the stone though, my Moral teacher was screaming "What are you doing!!!" at me. I won the challenge but teacher caught me on the spot. I was canned 10 times on each palms. Nyeh. Hardly even feel it. Blehhh!

Note : Seremban is a game consisting of those 7 little stones/biji dabai kids used to play with long long time ago. You can even use rubber seeds. All you have to do is pick one stone, throw it up high high, and then tried to grab the rest of the rock either one go or in a combination of numbers and then re-catch the one that you threw up earlier together. If you failed, you lose and have to wait your turn next.

7) I was a prefect in Primary 6 and I had this nasty look + death stare that can melt anybody with a weak heart within seconds. Pssstt. I was naughty and super bad tempered at the same time. Students were so scared of me that they cowered when I tahan them. I always coed to them "Sing me that song you sang just now. It's sooo niccceeeee..." *evil grins* Gosh. I was evil. Evil still. Kehkehkeh

8) Apparently, I was so nasty that students stopped running within 10m radius surrounding me. They cabut as soon as they were out of my range though. My friend once told me that they were afraid that I'd throw that stick in my hand and pierce their body through with it. Back then, I had pure brute strength and damn cun accuracy. -_-''

9) I shouted "She's ah bui, she's ah bui. You can beat her!!!" to my friend during a badminton competition with other schools. My friend was playing single and her opponent was this fat tall girl who delivers very powerful shots, long range and knows how to chua chi (makes you run up and down to waste your stamina). I was a great supporter to my friends okay. In the end, she lost but yeah, we enjoyed the game. By the way, the ah bui has grown into this lovely sexy soft spoken young lady and we're good friends now. Ahaks! Long story. Tell you in future posts kay. *wink wink* Yo! You know who you are yah! Kekeke...

When I graduated from Primary school to Secondary school, I thought that I would change. I changed from brute strength to foul mouthed. Cheeky. Here, my naughtiest moments in Secondary school...

1) I did my Add-Maths homework during Biology class and my Biology homework during the Add-Maths class. When both teachers caught me asked me why did I do that, I told themt that their classes are boring and I needed something "chee kek" to make my brain functions. Besides, the homework's due soon.

2) I played chess at the back of the classroom with the badass arrogant guy in our class while our stupid Geography teacher (we called him Cikgu Rojak) was teaching at the front. That was in Form 2. I challenged the arrogant guy to a match cuz the damn guy was screaming "CHECK MATE" while the teacher was teaching and since the teacher didn't care nor say anything, I joined him. After all, the teacher's a jerk. Oh yeah. That, and he taught us about "ubi kentang" for 4 days in a row (damn idiot forgot where he stopped at the end of each lesson and so, he repeated the same shits day after day until somebody in our class corrected him... duhhh).

3) I slowly walked ten rounds around our school's football field just cause the damn PJ teacher insisted on it eventhough I was having gastric. Otherwise, he'll fail me. See what cruel teachers we had back then? I made him wait whole morning though, he was so furious I could see him trembling by the road side. Hahaha! Pssttt... it was drizzling then too... Muahahaha!

4) I once argued with both my Sejarah (translate : History) and Geography teachers about the tests I did. As you might have known, in History, we learnt the ancient names of the places and then in Geography, we learnt the current names of those countries. Well, I mixed them up (cuz I was nervous and time was running out) and both teachers marked me wrong. I put Historical names in my Geography test and current names in my History test. My argument with the teachers was that both names are correct : One being their old name, and the other being their current name. And the location of those places hasn't changed. So, I know that the mineral was situated at that place. Old names or current names or not, the place I pointed out was correct! Hence, they SHOULD NOT mark me wrong! Both teachers were dumbfounded and in the end marked me correct just to rid me from further pestering them. I can be very persistent ya know. ;P

5) I was so lazy to bring the whole damn textbooks to school cuz they are heavy and more often than not, the goddamn teachers didn't even use it. So, I photocopied the textbooks (shrinked 2 pages on 1 side page, which means that there are 4 pages on just 1 piece of paper, both sided) and only bring the chapter that the teacher's teaching to school. I had trouble with my History teacher though. He wanted me to bring the whole real ORIGINAL textbook. I told him it's heavy, I was damn poor, I could't afford it, bla bla bla. In fact, I did have it okay. My creative answers bemused him no end and I ended up being called to answer his questions EVERY frigging time he was teaching in my class. He said that my answers intrigued him and it's a very good basis to study History. Pah!!!

He also said he'll kill me himself if I didn't get 1 in my SPM Sejarah. I scored 1. Phew. Which is the reason why I'm able to blog now. =P

Ahhh... memories... Such beautiful memories...

So, tell me wallies... are you entertained?! Haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous... ur post bout school were really nice.. we quite did the same in out school days...

KiBiKiBi said...

Thank you! Minda share your school days stories? =P