Wednesday, September 12, 2007

gym or no gym?

Good morning people. Rise and shine.

How's your day? Mine? As usual. Boring. I'm still waiting for the contractor to come and see me. I hate waiting. *drums fingers on the table*

While waiting for the Snailey (the contractor lor) to come, I dwelled in the thoughts of slimming down. Of course, there's no way I can slim down by merely thinking about it only. I need to do something and I need to do them fast.

Either I cut down on my eating, or I exercise. Starving myself to death is out of the question because I have gastric and that means constant eating, in small portions and on time basis. Don't get me wrong. I do like sweet stuffs, eg. ice creams, chocolates and drinks but I don't take them excessively. In fact, I can't stand taking too much sweets myself. I don't eat junk food such as snacks/keropok/cuttlefish and etc etc (apart from ice cream and peanuts) and I don't take sweets nor chewing gums. Exercise as in going to gym. I believe right now, I'm at the fattest stage in my entire 28 years of life here on earth. I have to shed those extra fat fast fast before I resort to cutting down on what I'm eating.

Why? I've tried cutting down on my food intake. To my utter horror, what used to work wonders on me is not working anymore! If before, I'll lose weight by merely cutting down on my food intake, now it makes no difference at all.

;_; I really really really feel like crying. So now I have to try gym. Gosh. I really dislike gym ya know. But I have no other choice. It's either I go jogging, or I go to gym. Should I try jogging first before I go to gym?

Aaaarrrggghhhhh... H-E-L-P!!!!!!

No comments: