Wednesday, September 12, 2007

losing respect in guys, especially engineers

I just got back an hour ago from a site visit. The very much promised site visit with my company's constractor. The moment I reached the site though, I felt nothing but a pang of disappointment. I totally lost respect for the Engineer (let's call him EJ) who's supposed to man the site there.

What? I've gone to take care of other sites (fully relieved that the EJ is going to take care of the site here) for two weeks and I came back to a total ruins.

The things (some called it Scope of Work) that EJ's supposed to cover on the site has been totally neglected.

The site looked worse than before. Before that it looked okay. Acceptable. Now? *shakes head*

And a reliable source reported to me that EJ has not gone to the site for close to a week.

I confirmed this too because whenever I called him for the past few days and asked him where was he, the answer is always "At home...".

Either that, or he never answers my phone calls. Never replied my sms.

*rolls eyes*

I asked him why didn't he go to site or office and I get the silent treatment. No explanation. No excuses. No reasons. Just silence.

THAT's one of the reason why I can't accept Engineers as my boyfriend (not that I want him to be my bf, he's old, he's dark, he's ugly, and he's married . As friend (to a certain extend) yes, but boyfried - no. Potential husband? BIG NO NO!

MOST of them are NOT gentlement in ANY way. They excelled in being totally irresponsible and can score 101% in cheating, lying and boasting competition.

Number 1 male chauvinist pigs. Yeah they are always right. Yeah nobody can prove them wrong. And yeah, they have the ultimate say.

*S-P-A-T!!*

If they are none of the above, then they are plain plain stupid.

Only a precious 3% of them are the kind, nice, gentlements that they are. Fully responsible, friendly, easily adapting to surroundings and very cooperative...

Back to reality though,...

AND he dares to tell everybody that it's my job to be full time on site. He stated ever so loudly that HIS job is to sit in the office.

O.o

OMG! OMG! OMFG!!!!!

Guys. Tidak tahu malu punye binatang (translate : animals who know no shame). So bloody thick faced.

Should I send him back to Philippine?? Because other than lazing around, boasting and pushing reponsibilities to every possible directions, I don't see him doing anything worth mentioning. At all.

*breathes in deeply... deeply... deeper still...*

Oooo... a challenge eh?

*evil grins*

It's about time. I've been bored half dead without any interesting "happenings".

Hn. I'm contemplating two things :

1) write formal letter to his boss and cc to mine, or

2) write a full length report and submit them to my boss and his boss and then cc to anybody else with enough perks / interests to read...

... spicy... should be. Right?

It's HIS job to take care of the site. Transfer of technology so as to speak. He knows all the specification. Supposedly. I've been told he's the expert. He's supposed to help us setup the site. So, how can you setup the site by being absent from it?

My job? My job is to check on him. To make sure he's not slacking off. That he's really giving us the very much needed input. My job is to tell him the norms of how we get things done here. The procedures. The proper channels to go for in order to get things done. The various government departments and agencies involved. My job is to prepare the countless paper works and frigging documentations needed to get the goddamn things done.

His job? Providing input. And he has the audacity to tell people that I should be on site? Do I need to be on site if I can't give input? It's his job! HIS job! To teach my underlings how to get things done. To train them. My job is to monitor them!

Fuck him. All of them got their priorities wrong - including his moron of a boss and his colleagues. They got their pictures, their BIG PICTURES painted upside down!

I'm sooo tempted to start a full fledge war. It'll be interesting to see their reactions. I can't wait. And even as I'm typing now, I can't help but thinking and considering the things that I should put in the report. *giddy*

Yeah. I'm bad. That much I admit. So don't fucking mess with me!

p/s : An advice from me to all guys out there. If you don't know how to do your things, don't act as if you know. And even if you know your stuffs, don't EVER end up bullying girls. Because only low life losers and filthy sscums do that. Where's your honor as a man huh? Where the fuck is it?! Fucking losers. Yeah. You're one mother fucking loser if you've ever done any of those stuffs mentioned above. Pushing responsibilities away. Lying. Cheating. Double standards. Biased. Acting that you're always right. Never admiting your mistakes. (Gosh!The damn list is endless! Grrr..)

No comments: