Friday, September 14, 2007

food poisoning..

Gasp! They poisoned me! They did! They did!

Who else but the Philippines... gosh!

I was feeling extremely uncomfortable after having lunch with them at 1.30 PM yesterday. The assault started full swing at 4++ PM. I had diarrhea and vomited non-stop since 4.45 PM yesterday till 4 AM this morning. Wah lao eh!!! Talk about drastic fat-riddance. It's a good thing I'm made tough, unlike some sotong out there. But still, it's taking its toll on me.

I'm sleep deprived. I haven't taken anything since lunch at 1.30 PM yesterday till 10 AM this morning. To tell you the truth, I was actually starving but I stopped myself from eating anything because I know all of them will ended up in the toilet bowl. The food will be churned in my stomach (making matters worse for me) and then dumped out of my system thru diarrhea (more time in toilet) or vomit (also more time in the toilet). If this goes on for 3 days in a row, I'll definitely see my dream slim figure pretty soon.

But NO!!! I can't stand that! I won't have this! This is PURE torture! I'd rather be fat than suffer through this. This countless lau sai episode is killing me! It seems like I spent more time with the dang toilet bowl than in the bed! Heck, I'm starting to smell like toilet itself. Ewwww!!!! Pui!

I woke up at 6 AM today and the first thing I did was rush all the way to the toilet. Lau sai again. Wah piang eh! Die lor like this.

I kept doing that till 8.30 AM. Even as I checked out from hotel... even after putting all my luggages in the car... I rushed all the way back to the hotel to lau sai. UGH!

Sped all the way to the pharmacy and bought the chinese medicine to stop the diarrhea. Took two bloody sachets of them and guess what? The medicine is marvelous. I've stopped lau sai all together!

Awesome!

By the way, I flew back to Kuching this morning. It's a wonder that I didn't vomit inside the plane.

Now, I'm back at home in Kuching. Hugging my soft fluffy pillows. Sinking myself in MY nice comfy bed. Breathing in the scent of home sweet home and being pampered silly by my mum.

It's good to be home! Healthy or not, it's ALWAYS good to be home.

AAAaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psssttt : I'm not going to the office later on. Pah... ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you eat? The delicious dried mangoes? :-P

KiBiKiBi said...

gallivanter : Nope, I wish they were delicious dried mangoes.. I only had roasted chicken rice and a glass of teh-c peng special. I suspect the tea to be the culprit though... Nasty ;_;