Sunday, August 12, 2007

unbelievable 2

Hello again.

Finally dragged my ass here and checked my stats after finished watching and re-watching my Anime (I haven't checked it in weeks). It's not much, but hey, I actually have readers. Readers! And I do have a steady flow of readers, even if it's not much. But gosh!

I mean Good Lord, people are actually reading the craps I spewed out. My craps. My life!

Wow!

To all my dear readers out there, I have absolutely no idea why you keep coming back (care to tell me why? *wink* *wink*) cuz personally I think my blog sucks and since I don't get much feedback, I don't quite know how well I'm actually doing in the blogsphere... but but but!!!

THANK YOU!!! *muaks*

Thanks for your support, for your loyalty, for just being here. I appreciate it. Somewhere, somehow, there are people who reads about my life, knowing what I've been through and all that. At least, I won't feel THAT lonely. Haha...

Well, I've just thought of the stuffs to post in my blog. Remember my helicopter ride? I actually took some pictures, so yeah, I may upload it here. Haha.. It's not much, but it's better than nothing, right?

I hope I'll be able to blog more next week. I may move to Sibu as well, so there are lots of preparations to do. Heck, I may be going all over the place, since my BigBoss changes his mind every goddamn seconds or so... So confusing. So tiring. So sien. *sigh*

I hope I'll be able to breath still. I hope I'll lost weight. I hope I'll slim down, back to my previous slim waistline. I hope I'm still 18 years old.

I hope I'll be happy. Contented.

I hope I won't be disappointed. Ai...

No comments: