Sunday, August 12, 2007

out of idea

Howdie folks. It's been ages since I blog.

I haven't been blogging regularly recently. It's like I totally ran out of idea on stuffs to write. And I'm short on blog titles as well.

The last few weeks had been extremely hectic. Work sucks because I had more than I can handle and my boss has a goddamn high expectations of me. Most of his expectations start with the big letter I (which denotes Impossible).

And I refrained from writing because I realized that I've been spewing so much anger lately. Heck, I got fed up with them myself. All I've ever felt is anger, anger and more anger. Gosh, is something wrong with me?

When was the last time I felt really good? Free of anger, free of worries, free of troubles?

I can't remember those times. And I don't want to. It feels so stupid to be missing the good ol' days when nobody else involved miss it. Get what I mean? Awww.... it's complicated.

I'm feeling restless without knowing the reason why. I'm feeling helpless without any comprehension at all. I'm tired, empty and sad. As for why am I feeling this way, the answer is : I don't know.

The truth is, I didn't put in much effort in my work lately. I didn't feel like blogging, I didn't feel like socializing and I just didn't want to do anything. I should be doing my best (especially in my work) and yet I'm not. I've always felt that, no matter how hard I worked and tried, at the end of the day, it would have meant nothing because I have no one to share it with.

Life seems dark and empty and meaningless when you put it that way, no?

All I've ever felt now is boredom. And the fact that I get bored easily doesn't make it any easier. Life's the same everyday, every week. Every goddamn second and minutes of the day. You wake up in the morning, get ready for work, eat, work, eat, rest then sleep and the whole cycle repeats itself the next day and the day after that and the day after and after... So boring.

As for my anime, I've downloaded and watched all the Anime that I'm after. And I'm stuck here now, waiting for more new episodes from Claymore, Kekkaishi, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach and D.Gray-man. These are my favs at the moment.

And I'm still waiting for the Gundam Seed Destiny movie that mother fucker Fukuda promised to release in 2007. It's postponed to 2008 now. Bloody hell.

I watched Ratatouille last nite. Amusing movie about a rat named Remy that learns to cook. A rat that can cook. Now I feel worse cause I can't cook even if my life depended on it.

I'm worse than a rat. Great feeling, eh?

I need something to distract me from all these miseries.

Should I write Anime reviews? Would you read them? Hmmm...

No comments: