Tuesday, August 14, 2007

rainy days...

It's raining again. Haven't rained in a while. Maybe that explains why it was so difficult for me to climb out of my bed this morning.

You see, I have the tendency to procrastinate the most when the weather's cool. And yes. That includes rainy days.

Was it raining this morning? Nope. There was no rain this morning. I simply felt super lazy to wake up. As if my body knows that its gonna rain. Hahaha...

Man. That felt good. I miss the rain kinda. But raining also means that the work on site would be delayed and that my Vivic would be totally drenched out there. Poor him.

And yeah. While we're talking about cars, I hafta tell you guys this. I'm so relieved that I wasn't driving my Vivic just now. If it were him, I don't think I'll let the damn kid off the hook that easily. I'd have cooked him for dinner right then and there!

To make a long story short, I had a slight accident just now while driving my Mum's Unser. A young man driving a dark green coloured sedan rammed to the right side of my Unser's rear bumper at the T-junction while I was on my way to collect my buah cempedak.

Me and my mum went down to inspect the car. Actually, my mum's to inspect the car, me? To rough things up with the other fucking driver.

Me : Shit! *horror looks on* Look at that! How the heck did you drive???

Dumbass : Sorry sorry! I didn't see you...

Me : Great. My Unser is SO BIG and it's fucking RED in colour and YOU can't see it?!! YOU CAN'T SEE IT??!

Dumbass : I'm sorry. I was looking at the other direction. I thought that there was no car in front. I wasn't looking. I'm sorry. I really am.

Dumbass was mumbling and rambling sorry sorry sorry all over. I checked my rear bumper and it was scratched but not badly damaged. Slightly dented but my mum still can live with that. What with her being such a nice, compassionate and considerate person. My mum is SUPER NICE okay!

Unlike me though, you dented my car, I'll have your head for snack!!!

I took one peek at the guy's car and man, it was dented all right, starting from his front bumper all the way to his front door. That's a long scratch + dent.

Meanwhile, my mum checked our Unser and sensing not much damage, she just said "Nevermind lar"...

SIGH.

If my mum says nevermind, then what more can I say right? The car is hers.

I climbed into the car (surprisingly without much cussing) and drove off. End of story.

Anyway, I think the guy's gonna get a beating or by the least, his ears gonna fell off its perching place by the time he gets home cause he didn't inspect the damages on his car and he drove off thinking that he didn't sustain much damages. I bet his parents will chew his ears and meat out.

And I'm telling you the truth when I said that I was relieved that it wasn't my Vivic out there just now. My dear dear Vivic definitely can't survive a bump like that. What with him being a Perodua Viva (which reads milo tin car), with a bump like that, I bet I'll be changing the whole rear bumper and that can easily cost me thousands of ringgit. No kidding!

It's nice to have rainy days sometimes. But accidents ALWAYS happen during rainy days too. Without fail. Is this a written law that must happen each time it rains or what? Haiya. So ma huan!

But I love my bed. During rainy days. That's without complain off course!!!

2 comments:

مهندس مصري بيحب مصر said...

thank god that ur mom car didn't badly damaged but hold ur tonge a little bit because u could meet some one who to embarrass u

مهندس مصري بيحب مصر said...

hold ur tongue