Wednesday, August 15, 2007

oh no!

I'm going to Kapit tomorrow for 2 days. I managed to book a hotel room for 16 Aug but not for 17 Aug. All the hotels there are fully booked on the 17 Aug. By the ministers.

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it.

Hello!!! We're talking about Kapit here okay. How the heck can the hotels there be fully booked? By ministers some more. Damn. They must be having some kinda function there.

My flight back to Kuching is on the 18 Aug. I bet the flights on 17 Aug are all fully booked as well.

Crap.

This leaves me with nothing but one choice.

To stay at my BigBoss's house.

I don't like that.

*bangs head to the wall*

Cause that means zero freedom.

*bangs head to the floor*

And also more stress. Unnecessary pressure.

-_____-'' Uwahhhhhh!!!!!!

;_; I don't wanna go traveling tomorrow!!!!!!!! Waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*******************************

Latest update...

I was scolded by my BigBoss's wife for booking a hotel. She expects me to stay at her house. =.= I hope it's good. I'm praying that it'll be good. Cause I've heard stories... *gulps*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo..story like what???pak kua here...