Monday, July 16, 2007

Stupid conversations...stupid people...

I hate stupid conversations. AND those people without brains. With ALL my heart. Here are some examples :

Case 1

Me : Where do you wanna go for lunch?

A : Anywhere lar...

Me : What do you wanna eat?

A : Cincai lar...

Me : ...

Hello???! What's the point of talking here? It's the same as if I didn't talk/ask at all...

Case 2

Me : How much is this item?

B : RM900 something...

Me : RM900 something??? How much exactly???

B : RM900 something lar...

Me : Umm... RM900.90 also RM900 something. RM999.99 also RM900 something. So your RM900 something is how much EXACTLY ??!!!!

B : ... RM900 something lor...

Me : Do you REALLY KNOW the price OR NOT???

B : Errr... I go check

Me : ....

It doesn't make a difference whether I asked or not. I still don't get the answer to the questions I posed. What's the point of asking?


Case 3

Me : When do you want me to send you to airport?

C : Before 12.30 PM lar...

Me : ... *SIGH* Be more precise please...

C : Anytime before 12.30 PM is okay lar... (how the fuck is that more precise???)

Me : Fuck! 5 AM also before 12.30 PM. 12.29 PM also before 12.30 PM. Just gimme a fucking precise time is that SO HARD??? Do you remember that I work from 8 AM - 12.30 PM??? What the fuck is wrong with you people???!!!!


Case 4

I walked past the make-up section (or whatever shitty section you guys call it) inside a shopping complex. And I totally despice those sales promoters. They'll all come swarming you, asking you to buy their products lar, promotion that lar, this lar. There are only two scenarios for me when it encountering them.

First scenario

Sales promoter : Miss, what products are you looking for? Body shampoo? Lotion? Perfume? Hair shampoo? Lipstick? We sell everything you need here. Got promotion bla bla bla...

Me : I'm just passsssing by... (walked by without a glance)

Sales promoter : ......

Second scenario

Sales promoter : Miss, what are you looking for?

Me : I'm looking for [brand name]. Do you have it?

Sales promoter : Oh. We have the same product by different brand which is on promotion right now. Do you wanna try? It's very good bla bla bla (goes on to praise the goddamn product)...

Me : DO.YOU.HAVE.[brand name].OR.NOT? Yes or no will do!

Sales promoter : Err... nope.

Me : Fuck. Waste of my time.

Sales promoter : ...

Case 5

At a petrol station...

I was using VISA card to pay. Once I got the receipt from the petrol kiosk, I showed it to the person in charge there in order to get the Entry Form for their promotion/competition right now. Each RM30 of fuel pumped gives you a Form in return. I pumped RM70 so I'm entitled to two of those Entry Forms.

Me : (showed her my Visa receipt) I'd like to have those Entry Forms please..

Stupid gal : Oh... (scribbled hastily on a receipt and handed it to me)

Me : ...

Stupid gal : You want receipt right?

Me : No. I want those Entry Forms.

Stupid gal : Oh... ok. Here (stared at my receipt for a minute before she gave me two of those Forms)

Me : ...

If she listened, REALLY listened, she would have known what I said. It's like you're asking for a plate of chicken rice, and they give you a plate of satay instead. Totally bizarre.

Are they stupid or just plain ignorant? And I'm so bloody pissed because I see and talk to such fools on everyday basis. It's wrecking havoc with my nerves!!!

No comments: