Thursday, July 12, 2007

late shipment...

My mum called me this morning, telling me that she saw many new Vivas at the showroom where I ordered my Viva last month.

Mum : Maybe your car is here already!!! Quick quick check with your salesman!

Me : Really? Ok. I'll call him now.

I was really excited and so I called the salesman straightaway.

To my great disappointment, he told me that my Viva will start shipping on 20th July. Haiya! Shipping duration takes 3-4 days. Approximately 2 days for custom clearance. So, my best bet should be on 25 or 26 July lor.

One more week to wait. Haiyaaaa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi hi!!

gomen ne, haven't drop in for quite a while. had been quite busy lately. Got swapped from sales to marketing and R & D. hehe ... proves that I'm definitely not a good sales person. :P Well, though I'd known that fact long long time ago, but still I wanna give it a try and I'm kinda glad that I did. Hehe ... although it's quite bad being a sales engineer in this company (lots of trouble and problems, and almost always got complaint, sarcasm, or even got scolded cos of others), but at least I get to experience what is it like being a sales person. I have a choice of bad mouthing the rest of the collegues to gain the liking of the customer, but ... hehe ... I just can't do it eventhough my manager told me that it's ok to push all the blames on him or the people at workshop, as long as it can secure the sales. Currently, I'm involved in designing a training kit to help new people to understand how hydraulic system works. :D Don't mind them changing my job's role, just hope that I'll not get fired. Hehe ... :P Anyway, take care ya ... you need to keep your temper in check. ^_~ Getting angry is bad for health. Jya ne~~