Monday, July 16, 2007

always a Mr.

I got my air ticket to Sibu today. As usual, they made this one goddamn blardy mistake which I hate the most. They put Mr. instead of Ms. Other than that, everything else is right. Surprisingly, they managed to get my whole name's spelling right too. Except the Ms. part though.

Ugh...

Not only that, I'm always invited to wedding invitation. But the thing that really put me off most of the time is the title they put on the wedding cards. Encik/Mr.

Ma-deh.

I may act like a tomboy but I look like a gal okay! With boobs and all that.

And the stupid gal from the travelling agency dared to ask me this morning when I called her to complain about the title mistake:-

Stupid gal : Har? You're a Miss ar?

Me : Hoi! Do I sound like a guy to you? Huh? HUH?!!!

Stupid gal : Now that you ask me, no. You don't sound like a guy. Hihihi...

Damn gal has quite a cute voice so I couldn't stay angry at her for long over the phone.

But still... ugh!

No comments: