Wednesday, July 18, 2007

off to kapit!

Hn. I'm going to Sibu today. By plane. Then gonna catch an express to Kapit around noon time.

I'm coming back to Kuching tomorrow. Phew!

I hope the journey is all right. My first time there.

Also my first site meeting. First site visit.

Not to mention the fact that I have to travel with 3 total strangers. One of them 50++, one 40++ and the other just 1 year older than me.

I'm not in the mood to talk at all.

I hope they are niceeee.

Sigh.

Today is going to be a looonnnngggg day.

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Hey Val.. hope everything is well for you over there. Just dropping to say hi after so long. Some family emergencies here to visit that frequent.. All the best!

Anonymous said...

yeah hoe everything is ok. havent heard from you for ages!!

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : Yo! Thanks for dropping by! How are you? Kinda miss u lor. Haha... =D

wps : I miss ya pal! How's everything??? I'll post more later. Been so bz I kinda ummm... forgot that I have a blog. *slaps forehead!*