Tuesday, July 17, 2007

days gone by...

Have you ever missed your childhood days? Like, have you ever really stopped and think back? Reminisce...

I miss being able to sit by the window panels during rainy days. Watching the rain falling from the sky above, seeing the rain drops on the windows, watching intensely as it glides all the way down from the top, slowly gaining speed and size. Till now, those droplets still mesmerize me.

Deep down within me, I'm still a child.

I miss watching the clouds as they slowly drift from one place to another. I miss guessing and imagining the forms that they took place as they moved, ever so oftenly.

I miss watching the stars at night time. I can stare at them whole night until I fall asleep.

I miss being a child. So care free.

I miss the innocense. No worries.

I miss the state of not knowing much. I miss not knowing money, not knowing knowledge, not knowing the truth.

Truth hurts. More than anything else.

I miss my grandma too. I miss her kam pua. I miss her smile. I miss her voice when she talks. I miss the moment when I was able to play the organ, and my grandma would comment from the next house about how I've improved.

I miss my grandpa too. I miss playing badminton with him.

I wish I could travel back in time. I'd never change a thing. But I just miss them so much. No matter what, I'll still be that naughty, cheeky kid. I'd still run and get hurt and in the end, get scolded.

I'll never regret the fun that I had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey everything ok?