Friday, July 6, 2007

new colleagues...

After having worked in this new company for a week, I'm still a bit blur as to the names of the colleagues. Up till now, I only know a selected few of them - those I see only on daily basis and that's about that. I never make it a habit to approach their working desk if I don't know them too well. I'm worried that I may distract them from their works. If the new boss found out about this, my reputation would be stripped. Gone. Burnt.

I don't want that to happen. But I'll tell you what I know lar.

First is the guard who works here. Everybody calls him Bai. I'd known him way back in year 2000 but I never know his name - cuz I never stopped to ask. I just call him pakcik . At first, I thought they were calling him Boy. He's so old already so it couldn't possibly be Boy. That is sooo out of place, ya know? So he's Bai.

Bai's nice. Informative and helpful. He remembers me as that little girl who used to drive super fast, walks super fast and do things super fast. He has aged considerably since I last saw him. Nevertheless, he's happy to see me. And I'm glad to see him too. =)

Next is Merry. Previously we (me and my ex-cols lor) used to call her the 'toilet lady' or in Hokkien "jaga jamban eh lao zhar bor" (translate : the old lady who guards the toilet). Hey, I used to work in this company before, ok. Before the company moved into the new place where we call office right now, she sat just right in front of the toilet room at the old office - with her desk and partition and all that. She had this sad, forlorn look which was always accompanied by tightly sealed lips. Maybe she thought it gave her some sort of professional look but I beg to differ. It only makes her look older and all boxed up.

The summary is, she's one of those old hag that everyone hates. Period. I once had such a huge fight with her, the entire office cheered when they learnt that I did the impossible - I destroyed her prized paper works. Of coz, I only do that after obtaining permission from the BigBigBoss. Who asked her to step on my tails. You think I'm simply anybody whom you can step step step on ar? Duhhh...


Now? She sits right outside my room. That makes her looks like my personal Secretary. -___-'' But she's been treating me nice niccceeee ever since I returned to this company. I later found out why. Her only au piak sua (translate : strong supporter behind her back, someone with great influence in the company) is no longer here. Gone. Out. Not part of the company anymore. But mine are still here. Muahahaha. I have 2!!! Muahahaha! I'm sooo bad. If she remains at peace with me, I mah have mercy on her and spare her lor. If not,... nyek nyek nyek. Oh dear. I'm evil. *paiseh*

Next is Windy. Don't get me wrong. She ain't windy or anything. She ain't pretty as well. She's 30 yrs old (I thought she's in mid 30s), has shoulder length long hair and is quite talkative. Currently, I'm still neutral with her. She's a Finance clerk or something like that.

Next is Edo. He's Windy's boss. Finance Manager. The first time I saw him, I intantly didn't like him. Don't like him still. I have this sixth sense - which is always right. I trust my sixth sense 101%, wokay?! There's something about him that I don't like but I can't pinpoint what, yet. Guess I'll find out soon. He's skinny, tall, a bit hunchback, has old fashion hair style and his nose holes are huge! I bet it can fit 2 adult flies in each hole. Yuck!

That's all for now lar. I'll write more about them once I have collected all the necessary information. Tee hee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. r u office gossiping here?

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Remember. This is MY blog. I write whatever I want here. Understand? =P

Anonymous said...

hey sensitive I didn't say you can't say whatever you want in your blog.. ;p ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : lol... and my reply simply meant "Yes. I am. That's why I write whatever I want here." That makes you double sensitive!! Haha =D

Anonymous said...

well.. not really. its just a i say and you say... ;p