Friday, July 6, 2007

fallen trees...

I drove home from office last nite only to come across rows upon rows of fallen trees. Some uprooted. Some are just massively huge tree branches. There's even a fallen street lamp post! It rained so heavily yesterday afternoon that the whole stretch of road was filled up with fallen trees, tree branches and amongs them, a street lamp post.

What is happening to our weather? My office was totally blackened out yesterday afternnon too. No electricity. I thought it was struck by lightning! The thunders and lightnings were unbelievablly scary. And frightening.

Now I'm worried that if the same scenario happens while I'm driving my newly bought Viva, I would have been lifted off the ground and perhaps landed on the rooftop of some nearby shophouses.

o.O

Tell me that's not gonna happen. CONVINCE me that won't happen. Pretty please?!!

No comments: