Friday, July 6, 2007

CHEEBYE GMAIL!!!!!!

I AM SO TOTALLY SUPER-DUPER-GODDAMN-FUCKING-
FRIGGING-UNBELIEVABLY
PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT APPEARS THAT GMAIL IS PRODUCED BY MOTHERFUCKERS RETARDS OF THE MILENNIUM ASSHOLES+MORONS+JERKS+GODDAMNRETARDS!!!

THEY CLAIM THAT YOU CAN USE GMAIL TO SAVE STUFFS. BLOODY EFFECTIVE.

WELL EFFECTIVE MY ASS!!

I JUST LOST MY ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING DRAFT!!!

CUZ I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED DISCARD. THE DAMN DISCARD BUTTON WAS NEXT TO THE SAVE BUTTON. GRRRR!!!

NORMALLY, YOU'D BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE WHATEVER SHIT YOU ACCIDENTALLY DELETED.

I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT IN TRASH THEN.

IT'S NOT IN THE TRASH. IT'S A PERMANENT DISCARD. PERMANENT DELETE. AND NO FUCKING POP UP MENU WARNING YOU THAT IT'LL BE DISCARDED PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIBAI LANCIAO GMAIL GO FUCK YOURSELF SILLY KNN CCB.

MADEH!!!!!! PUUUIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

man.. save the doc in as many place as you can.. harddisk, thumbdrive etc...

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Save the doc in as many place as I can? And leave traces/evidence??? Nope. The reason why I put it in gmail is because I don't wanna leave evidence of my blog nor writings anywhere in the office. At all. You write in Microsoft Word, the title shows yadayadayada. All those craps. Haiya!! Sien!

Anonymous said...

Ai evidence what lar... just save as many and erase as many when you r done.if not then just save in thumb drive lor...

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Hon. This is a dangerous world we're living in. Everything you did can be traced. Think CSI. Think Bones. The same applies to IT. Erasing it from your pc doesn't mean that you got rid of the thing already. The server room can easily retraced each websites you visited and bla bla bla. The story is endless. If they are smart, they can hack your account, makes your life miserable and all that. I'll never blog during office hour and inside the office AND that's final.
Seriously, I think I can deal with losing a file over losing a job. I just need to rant about it. That's all. Bosses can be very unpredictable. Not to mention UNBELIEVABLE too. Surely you agree, no?

Anonymous said...

er... if u don blog during office hour and inside the office then why cant you save whatever u type inside the pc or thumbdrive since u r using ur own pc inside the comfort of ur own house?? puzzled...