Thursday, July 5, 2007

new car 2

Called the salesman for my car this morning. He confirmed that my loan has been approved and that they are waiting for the next shipment of vivas to reach Kuching. Something like that. I asked him how long is that gonna take?

Probably one to two weeks time. Their closest estimate would be mid of July.

I hope I can get it next week! Before my entire family went off for holiday. Leaving only me behind. Huhuhu.

I guess I can take pics of my car once I get it. But then again, simply pasting the link of how a Viva looks like sounds easier eh?

Ok. For those non-Malaysian/outside Malaysia, Viva looks like this.

Go check it out. That site gives great automobile information. Cuz I maybe too lazy to take pics of my car once I get it. I'll be too busy driving it around the city! Oh hyuk! =D

Oh yeah. My car colour is Glittering Silver. ^-^

I also told my salesman about my request for the car plate number. I won't be choosing any numbers. Just get me any number except 4. Yeap. No number 4. I'm fine with any number but NOT 4!!!

Take 5454 for example. Looks nice? Do you know what it means in Chinese? It means : I die I die. Or Starve to death starve to death. Depends on which dialect you use lar.

Now who the fuck wants a number like that?

Or 2754. It means : You go I die

Ptfff. Rule number 1 : Not a single number 4 in the car plate. Anything else is fine.

How hard could that be? Right? RIGHT??!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure bout the number 4? what bout this number without the number 4?? -> 5858

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : 5858?? I'd have to fork out MORE money just for double numbers! Nononono. I'm soooo NOT doing that!

Anonymous said...

Halo.. this 5858 is a good number meh? No number 4 inside but not a good number also.. Read 5858 in cantonese and you know why la...