Tuesday, July 17, 2007

mister again...

Got a phone call 2 mins ago. Another dumbass called :

Dumbass : Hello?

Me : Hello.

Dumbass : Is this Mr. [my full name]?

Me : (irritated) It's a Miss. MISS not mister!!!

Dumbass : Oh. It's Ms. [my full name] ar? Miss not Mister ar?

Me : ... Yes! Where are you calling from?
(I swear if she's in front of me, I'll strangle and shake her!!! I don't even sound like a guy!!!)

Dumbass : From the hotel they book for you. You're coming tomorrow, yes?

Me : Yes.

Dumbass : Ok. Thank youuu.

Somebody kill me quick. This world is not worth living in. It's full with idiots. First, the sub-con my Manager introduced to me called me Mr. [my surname].

Then, some of the staffs here accidentally called me Mr. They said tersasul wor.

Next, my air ticket was booked as Mr. [my full name].

Now, the fucking hotel dumbass called me Mr. [my full name] to confirm my bookings.

FUCK!!!!

No comments: