Thursday, July 12, 2007

missing a meeting

This happened several days back, when I was still having problems logging into www.blogger.com - hence, the lack of posts in my blog. I think they dun like me or was it really such a coincidence???

My lunch time is from 12.30 - 2.00 PM (Mon-Fri). I left the office at 12.30 PM, heading back to my home for lunch and then went straight to the office at 1.00 PM cause I was so pissed with my mum for talking and arguing nonsense with my Uncle over the telephone while her rice was getting cold on the dining table.

That Uncle of mine LOVES to call when you're about to eat : breakfast, lunch, dinner. Timing sucks all the frigging time. I HATE it the most when ppl disturb us during a meal, be it at the restaurant, house or hawker stalls. Especially phone calls. Also those annoying China pakku or damn youngsters come pestering you to buy their stuffs when you're eating. So annoying! Pesky flies! One death stare from me normally sent them scurrying off. But my mum. She's so nice and polite and all that. I got sooo bloody irritated at her!

Anyway, back to story. I reached office at 1.00 PM and stayed inside till after office hour is over. That's 5.30 PM.

The next day, my BigBigBoss came into my room.

Boss : You okay?

Me : Yeah.

Boss : You fine?

Me : ??? Yes. I'm fine. Why?

Boss : ...

Me : Hey, any work for me to do or not? I'm so bored! What do you want me to do exactly? Sit here shaking legs??

Boss : ! I've got work for you to do! We were discussing it yesterday in a meeting. I asked for your presense but you weren't in.

Me : !!! What?! I was in the office the whole afternoon yesterday! When was the meeting held?

Boss : 2.00 PM. I sent (col's name) to look for you but she said you're not in...

Me : Huh?! I was here. In this room. WHOLE afternoon!

The Boss looked at me for a while and then took off looking for my Manager. I was like wtf??!

I've worked for this Boss before and he knows how I work. Him checking on me indicates that he finds something fishy there. I'm so glad and thankful that he checked on me first before jumping into conclusions!!!

I think somebody's trying to get me into trouble. Either they don't like me or they are testing me. Frankly speaking, I don't like them too. Bitches!! Low life scums. Pttfff!

No comments: