Monday, July 9, 2007

finally!

My Manager gave me a briefing this morning about my scope of work, bla bla bla. I was actually quite relieved. I'm beginning to rust and am starting to think that I'm actually there for the sake of being there.

Decorative vase. How does that sound like to you?

Thank God. I'm not.

There are projects on 4 different categories. I'm SUPPOSED to cover ALL of them. *sigh* Talks about getting paid for shaking legs. And the damn sites are all over Sarawak. And when I mean ALL OVER, it really ISSS all over.

I'm scheduled to go to Kapit next Tuesday. Site meeting. Awesome. My first site meeting in this company AND also my first time going to Kapit. Heard it's a very sleepy rural town and kinda boring there. Internet connection through dial up lines are slower than snails and they eat monkey brains for breakfast. Ooooppsss. Just kidding there. About the monkey brain part. Kapit people, don't be offended, kay? ;P

I talked to my Manager about the laptop and he agrees. It seems that the only person who doesn't agree is blardy Edo. He's the culprit who has been halting the purchase of my laptop. This sucks. An enemy so early in the game. Crap.

I hope he gets tiao-ed real bad for trying to mess with me. Moron. Other than that, everything else is fine and dandy! =P

No comments: