Sunday, July 1, 2007

connection problems

At times like this, I totally hate pcs and modems and Streamyx.

Cause I can't online.

And I don't really know nor understand why.

I'm totally blur like sotong.

I don't know for sure what are the causes. Is it my pc? Or my Dad's pc? Or my sister's pc? Virus attacks? Network problems? Modem? Or tat dang Streamyx. Or the bloody phone line?

I'm totally clueless.

I have 3 desktops and 2 laptops at home. Initially had 3 laptops but since I resigned, I've returned one of the laptop cause it was supplied by the company. All of them wifi connected. ALL the desktops have problems connecting into internet. ALL the laptops can connect without problems.

I hate desktops. Ugh!

I'm so miserable. 1 week without internet connections = no downloads = no anime to watch = no manga to read = no msn to chat = no movies to watch = no mp3s to listen to = no hope = no life

I'm as good as dead.

Just forked out 200++ bucks to buy a new wifi modem yesterday. Sent the modem to my friend for emergency CPR but apparently it's gone bonkers. So, I bought a new modem.

='(

With the new modem, I managed to surf a tiny wee bit. And to download stuffs.

That was last night. This morning when I woke up and tried surfing...

... I still have the same problem. WaaaaaaaAAAAA!!!

The desktop in my room can download stuffs through BitComet but can't surf at all. My sister's desktop downstairs can surf but can't download stuffs through BitComet.

Now, both of them can't even connect.

And I always get this warning/menu/message box/whatever you call it.

This connection has limited or no connectivity. You might not be able to access internet or some network resources. For more info, click this message.
Ugh! *sob* *sob*

The message doesn't help cause I'm a sotong.

=(

Initially I thought it was just a simple ISP clashes case. Apparently it's not.

Something evil is at work here. Damn.

I'm trying again tonight. See how it goes. Hope it's not a virus messing up things. Aiyoyo!

No comments: