Thursday, June 28, 2007

write more lar

Okay okay. Straight after the previous post, I logged into my gmail and read several e-mails from friends and readers asking me to blog more often. *grins*

I love you all! Ok lar. For your sake, I'll write more lar. Happy? But hor, you guys only read read read nia, seldom comment one. But then again, I know lar my comment box like coffin, so difficult to open, like it's cursed or something. Aiyo.

Nevermind. Me very understanding one. I've got appointment at 10.30 AM but I'm still here typing away. Later on I speed all the way there lar.

I'm arranging for the loan stuffs later on. Hope no problem lor. Unless they think what I earn is way too little lor. Aiyah.

So, will post more after this lar. I'll charge my digicam's batteries later on lar. Will camwhore away lar.

Happy?

But hor, make sure u come back and read my blog ar. If not, I hunt you down sampai ke lubang cacing ooo!

=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah been waiting for you to post since your last last post... like waiting forever... hope you get your isp problem fix soon and yeah its a pain if your pc lag like s**t... ;p