Thursday, June 28, 2007

new car!

Gulps.

My blog is quite dead, ne?

*paiseh*

What to do? My home pc's internet connection is quite messed up. *sigh*

And the speed is like okui (translate : tortoise).

So what do I do when I'm stuck at home till I start working at the new company on the 2nd July?

I shop.

Just bought myself a car yesterday.

It's a Viva. Glittering silver. Cheap cheap. 38k only. Cheap right?

I had a test drive yesterday too. Tried its auto transmission 1000cc and also its manual transmission 1000cc. The auto transmission is very swift and smooth. You can't feel the transition from 1st to 2nd gear and so on. I was quite impressed. And the manual OMG. It's close to Kelisa's feel and I like the difference in power between its auto and manual transmissions. Much better than Avanza (sorry Toyota, no offence but the truth is, most of your recent car products sucks and I'll always be a Honda fan but damn! Honda soooo expensive! I totally bolui to buy lor, tiu!).

Straight after the test drive, I sealed the deal. Upon reaching the showroom. Crazy hor?

I never expected Viva to be as roomy as ... being able to accommodate 5 ppl one go. With vast leg rooms. Soooo unexpected.

I remember asking for a test drive when I first saw Viva in one of the showroom here in Kuching. That was ages ago. No test drive allowed then. Stupid salesman. If I test drive then I would have booked the car there and then!!! Stewpid.

Oh well. I bought one in the end. Salesman told me I'll be getting it in 2-4 weeks time. Hope it's true. The last I checked, I had to wait 3 months.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen much Vivas on the road in Kuching either. I hope it's not a problematic car. I'd bang my head to the wall if it turns out to be. Aiyah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, congrats on getting a new car! Can post a pix of the model or not? I don't think I've seen it b4. :p

Anonymous said...

hey hey...welcome back... and finally you made up your mind bout the new car after talking bout it for 1 year plus... ;p ;p