Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Things to do

I have quite a number of things to do tomorrow. They are:-
  1. Retrieve car from col
  2. Pay utility bills of the office and house rentals (due date is 7.06.07 and fuck, I hate paying bills!!! Even if it's not mineee)
  3. Prepare summary for Petty Cash (headache lar. Gimme panadol quick quick!)
  4. Prepare Minutes of Meeting (for submission to Mousie, Owl & Client. Ps : Mousie can't write the Minutes of Meeting even if you threaten to fire him if he can't. LOL)
  5. Monitor Interim Claim shits (just submitted to HQ and they called me again this morning, the way they used to call each goddamn time we're about to submit Interim Claim, asking the normal shits - how many copies ar? send to whom ar? whom shall we get to send ar? O.o Like that oso hafta ask me? Niamah!!! And then... when ar? what ar? how ar? I've repeatedly told them the same kausai every fucking time and do they ever listen? Nope. They took ME for granted, expecting me to be there ALL the time. The very reason why I call them morons and I'd enjoy laughing my head off the next time they hafta do those shits without me around. Mwahahaha!!!)
  6. Return all library books (due date is 7.06.07 *sulks*)
  7. Call HR manager of current company (they want a chat wor... why only bother to chat when your staffs are leaving?? blur nyeh... )
  8. Call Owl for permission to return one car rental
  9. Call car rental company to make necessary arrangements
  10. Start cleaning my Lappy (transferring files and uninstalling all the games I had inside =P)
  11. Go to site. Sit there. Or stand. Watch. Listen. Think. Remember. Then... talk talk talk chat chat chat chit chat chit chat chit chat pot pet pot pet pot pet pot pet bli bla bli bla bli bla bleh bleh blur
  12. Then go eat. Bath. ZzZzZz liao...
Like that one day mah easily gone lor. You say easy anot? =P

ps : The days are easier to pass now cuz half of the zoo went on hols wor. By the time they come back, I'll be preparing to leave for a new zoo! Kekekeke... But hor, old zoo got stories, new zoo also got stories. I'll blog about it next time lar. Make sure you come back for more nyah!

4 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Sounded like you are happy to leave the current zoo and going to another bigger one. Errrr...in Madagascar? :P

Anonymous said...

Hi, neesan! GT here. Hehe ... I'm not very familiar with this comment box ma. Missed out the "other" option, so I chose "anonymous" since it doesn't require log in or anything. :D
Hmm ... I'm getting really busy over here due to lack of management skill. :( Sales is probably one of the worst job for me. I wonder if I'll be able to get used to it soon enough. Hehe ...
I'll go home soon, should have gone to workshop to learn stuffs instead, but too lazy. :P So just drop by your blog a while. :D
Dewa, matta ne!

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : Nolar. Madagascar so far away lar. Kenot make it lar. No bird bird to deliver me there some more. I'm sked of bird flu some more. So nope. This new zoo ar, I'll just charter a crocodile to go there. Cheap ler. Veli efficient oso. Evelibody give way wor. Wakakaka..

gt : Didi! Gambate gambate! I'm sure you'd be able to make it lar. No worries okay. *hugs*

CRIZ LAI said...

crocodile? haha...by the time you reach there, i don't think there will be anyone in the office :P