Thursday, June 7, 2007

Do I know you? - Part 2

I got that today. Again.

Another guy looked at me happily, expecting me to remember him. Haiya, maybe I got a twins somewhere else hor? Eeee... wei, twin wei, you now this guy anot ar? *point* *point*

I just stared at him blankly.

He looks familiar but I can't recall.

*sigh*

Guy : Aik?! Tidak ingat ka? (translate : Huh? Don't remember?)

No. You're okay looking but not super duper hensem till I masuk longkang while walking so sorry lar, I can't remember lor. By the way, that's an old trick guys used to use on gals right? Hmm something's not right.

Again, I looked dumbly at him. *blink* *blink*

He stared at me in disbelief and I just left cuz I was in a hurry to do my tasks and time was running out.

Am I having amnesia? Or am I really that famous? Wakakaka. So many people know me and I can't even remember their names lar.

On 2nd thought... Muahahaha. Cannot be ler. Haiya. I'm definitely not famous. But the thing is, they got my name, title, working place and post all right. They even know the car I'm driving, where I'm living and the projects I'm involved in and places I've been traveling to. Sounds scarry? That's why I prefer to blog without any references to my real name lor. Aiyoh. Imagine the chaos when ALL of them found out about my blog. In reality, one would be enough. That's my doom liao.

I'd definitely be in TROUBLE.

Deep shit. Yeah.

Tsk tsk tsk.

So those of you who know me in person, keep quiet and dun tell anybody ar! Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to kill you!!!

I'm in trouble. Seriously. These amnesia of mine is scaring me bit by bit. I just remembered that I can't remember the names of the twins I had dinner with last Sunday. I only remember their surname and last names. But not their first names. Oh wait. I'm not sure about the last name of the other one either. OMFG!!! Taskete kudasai!!! (translate : Help please! ---> in Japanese)

*bangs head to the nearest wall*

1 comment:

CRIZ LAI said...

***passes a bottle of gingko bibola*** take the whole bottle...good for your memory :P