Saturday, June 23, 2007

i'm still alive!!!

Howdie folks. Sorry for vanishing into thin air just like that.

I have the tendency to that recently. =P

I don't think you're upset over that, rite? RITE?

I just went to get a 'breather'... that lasted longer than I expected.

The breather here refers to:-
  1. Eating (breakfast, lunch & dinner + morning snack + afternoon snack + midnite snack) everyDAY
  2. Cruising (went cruising all over Kuching, stretched all the way to Samarahan too!) whole day
  3. Shop shop shop
  4. See look see look
After all that ler, I had a huge health problem at home lor. Every nite I lausai till I be tahan. Early morning also lausai for at least 3 times. But in the afternoon I'm just fine wor. Aiyah. Pek Chek.

Have I told you guys that my last day in the OLD company was on last Wednesday? Oh boy, I never thought I'd be so relieved to be gone from THAT company. I'll post up a separate story once I get to write it. It has to do with that "such a mess" post I did previously.

I had dinner with my ex-colleagues last nite. Seafood. Food only so so lar. But the gifts!!! Oh the gifts!!! I love them. Ehem. *giggles* There are 2 gifts. I'll post the pics up later tonite too.

I'm quite lazy lar. So pin tua wanna take pics and load them up. Even when I did have the pics, then I feel double lazy to load them up lor. Aiyah. How hor like this? Tsk tsk tsk.

On top ot that, I have an extreme case of temper fluctuation which may HARM my readers, both directly and indirectly. =P

I'm also having problems with my ISP at home (meaning I can't stay logged online for more than 5 minutes without having the fucking thing turning on and off, on and off, on and off. Ptfff!!!)

But but but!!! That doesn't mean I'm dead lor. I'm very much alive ler. Just that each time I reached home, I'm so beat I ended up in bed, snoring in a matter of minutes. Like an old worn out mother pig lor. Aiyoyo.

Bad influence ler?

*looks into the mirror*

And I look fat fat too. Aiyo. How?

Ai. Nia mind lar. I'm still alive mar. Good or not? *grins*

I'll try to kick myself to upload all those piccies and write post about them tonite lar. You say lar wookay or not?

*listens*

Wei? Wei? wei? wei?!!

=^_____^=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lazy lazy... but hope your home pc will 'cure' soon so that we can chat more online.