Wednesday, June 13, 2007

bad mood

I'm in quite a bad mood today.

It rained very heavily this morning and afternoon.

The weather's so cold my wounds (from my blasted fractured right foot) ache non-stop.

Every little thing pissed me off.

People riding on a motorbike while listening to their handphones INSIDE their helmets.

The idiots who drove 20 kmh in front of me + On a straight main road some more!!!

Those darn dogs that howled and cried non-stop in the frigging rain. Maybe they'd just been castrated and were looking for their balls in the middle of the fucking rain?

The fact that it's so hard for me to open my own comment box sends me in a fit of anger.

Streamyx on and off, on and off, on and off the very same way human breath in and out, in and out, in and out. TU-LAN.

Government servants salary raise up to 30% or was it 35%? Why the fuck do they get raises when they give lousy services to us taxpayers (remember the black, sour, long faces WITH NO SMILE AND arrogant retorts and comments to our queries), who paid their fucking salaries with our HARD EARNED tax money??? Not to mention the fact that they are so damn bloody I N C O M P E T E N T in their works, thus causing queues as long as dragons in every possible counter??? On top of that, they get house loans, car loans, loan this loan that. Pui!!! (Ok ok. Not all of them, but MOST of them are like that!!!)

My mum who NEVER gets what I'm talking about, and when she DOES GET what I mean, she's more worried over trivial things instead of the fucking BIG PROBLEM looming over me!

Why can't mothers just SEE the big picture?! Instead, they spotted the tiny speckle of dust near the bloody frame and fuss over that. Yeah, dusts that can be wiped off and be gone just at the snap of your fingers.

I'm contemplating the very idea of staying mute for at least one month. I'm fed up of talking. With morons. Especially! And I'm fed up of repeating myself over and over and over and over and over and over... *infinity loop*

Maybe I should get those punching sand bag and a pair of gloves. Each time I'm pissed I'll just go beat the pulp out of that bag.

I'm also thinking of how nice it would be if I could just get a baseball bat and send the stupid irritating dogs OUT OF FIELD. Or maybe out of life seems MUCH BETTER.

Have I mentioned that I hate kids/toddlers who cries and cries and cries and cries...

KNN. How the hell did they do that? Crying WHOLE DAY long. I hope they grow up blind from the excessive crying that they had. They so fucking deserve it. Cheebye kia.

If that damn kid is in front of me, I'll slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap his face till he stops crying. If not, I'll feed him lots and lots and lots of chillies till his lips are totally swollen. He likes to cry mar. I'll let him cry PUAS-PUAS!!! And if he screams so much till I damn tu-lan, I'll just slit his throat open wide wide and sapu lotsa salt onto his wounds and end his bloody misery. There. Habis cerita. End of story. Game over. Cipet.

Today is just so fucking lame. It's worse than Mondays. *cradles head*

Thursday please come quick! I need Thursday to save me!!!


Disclaimer : No child was harmed in the production of this post. The same applies to the dogs too. Whatever stated here was merely a fraction of the writer's WILD and totally DARK imagination which has NEVER BEEN PRACTICED in reality.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Val..calm down.. If you feel moody, try to look into the mirror and smile.. you'll realise you look much prettier that way. It's good to rant stuff in blog, to release your anger.. but it will give you a habit to get angry. Try not to get angry too often..we can choose our emotions, you heard of the 10-90 principles? This unhappy chi will not bring you luck girl.. If the road don't bend, try to make your heart bend.. [it sounds better in chinese..hehe]
Chill out ok?

Anonymous said...

calm down a bit lah, you haven't reached the level that you kenal bayar tax. In fact if you stayed you will get the same increment in July (for both permenant and contract staff), it will be 20% uplift and yearly increment of 5%. :)
Think it this way, if government stop to help/lift the "ohh poi" What will happen? Do you think they will mati?
no, they will change themselves slowly to catchup with the real world, which currently "hua shi" by us, the dragon's semen. By then you got place to stand mei?

Anonymous said...

for je5sie,
It won't work for Val, the only way for her to become "soft soft" is get a boyfriend for her (provided exceed her very high expectation).
Currently i am working on that, a guy came back from Adelaide (Mmmm, less than 2 years), mandarin sucks, hokien laoyah, malay sikit sikit, "sepeak" london goodest, match her level lah.
But, what if she report duty to Datuk and kenal hantar to ulu-ulu, how to continue?

KiBiKiBi said...

je5sie : I can't look into the mirror and smile. So ugly! 10-90 principles? What's that?

taukeh : Now I already reached that level liaooo. If I stayed in your com then mebe hafta wait for more than 5 yrs before can reach that level. Uplift 20% + yearly increment of 5% still takes more than 5 years to reach what I'm offered now. Me damn tam sin and can't wait that long.

Oso me damn tulan to think that I hafta pay tax to support those incompetent fools.

Me totally catch no ball about ur dragon semen part. Damn deep. Can explain in simpler way ar?

BTW, cipet lar u. Why put 'taukeh' as ur nick. Ma-deh. Tulan nye address u as taukeh here!

Heh. Where's that guy now har? You better work on that hard hard. Me oso wanna become 'soft soft'. Kakaka. Match my level or not, mau meet baru tau lar.

Wei, belum start u already talk about continuity? Step by step lar wei. Blek!

Anonymous said...

Wakakakaka...oops! I can't help but laugh. It's just funny. Sorry! :P