Thursday, June 14, 2007

busy!

Thursday really saves me! LOL

I've been very busy today. Fixed everything that I could. Packing starts at 6.30 PM.

I know I have lots of stuffs to pack, but never this much! Gosh! I am messy! I hope I'll be able to get enough sleep tonight!

I charged my digicam batteries while packing. I'm hoping to snap some Sarikei photos before I left this place for good tomorrow morning.

And nope. I won't miss this place. At all. That I can assure you. Muahahaha!

Ok. Time to continue packing. I've taken enough rest already.

=T_____T=

I've also been sneezing non-stop but the thought of going home somehow tones down my misery. Wakaka

I can't wait to go home!!! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u will not be posted to Sarikei again...

Anonymous said...

hope u "ta pau" something for us

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Hope not. I have enough of that place!

taukeh : Blek. I tapao myself lor, enuf? ;P