Monday, May 14, 2007

tiring day

I've just came back from work. Yayaya. You read that right. From site. At 10.33 PM.

Worked from 8 AM till 5.35 PM and then 8.15 PM to 10.30 PM.

There were some site activities that I've always wanted to see but never got a chance to do so. Until just now.

*grins*

I'm nuts. A happy one too. Wakakaka

Washed my car today too after a long while. I got pissed after washing my car previously cuz it rained so dang heavily for two days continuously thereafter. Even called my car a frog cuz of that. Frogs always call for rain mar. If you washed your car and then it rains, then your car is a frog lor. You agree or not? =P

*sigh*

Today's such a rush. My legs hurt and I'm tired but am somewhat satisfied. My eyes can hardly stay open and my brain is gradually shutting down. In a few minutes time, I may not even be able to make any coherent or meaningful sentences. So it's best I stop now.

Good nite. ZzZzZzZz

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Awww...so pity. Take a hot bath, apply some Eumenthol lotion and take a good rest. You will feel more fresh and energetic by tomorrow. Good nite too :)

Unknown said...

I'm always so impressed with your determination to blog. Even when your days were like shitty tired, you can still find time to blog nice entries. Thumbs up to Val! =D

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : Tenkiu! But I felt like sotong the next day wor... =P

je5sie : Hahaha. Thanks a lot! I feel better after blogging mar. Glad you enjoyed reading my entries. ^^