Tuesday, May 15, 2007

blogging about life boring?

I've just came back from site at 7 PM. Reached home totally tired and couldn't wait to hit the showers only to find my house owner's wife hogging the washroom. =(

Waited for half an hour before I finally could bath.

I took a cold bath today and it feels so refreshing! Nyahhh!

Then, I logged on and read a couple of blogs and then got to thinking. Actually my question was triggered by the readings done by me while surfing through the webs. I came across someone who wrote this : ...those who blog about their lives are so boring etc. etc... sometime about last week (I can't remember the exact wordings so this would have to suffice).

How true is that? I mean, I blog about my life. My work. My feelings, emotions, food and travels. I blog about how shitty my day was and how angry and pissed off I was when something went wrong and I feel like banging my head to the wall or just strangle somebody alive. Does that mean my blog is boring? Is my blog boring?

I can't answer that. I know I'm new in this blog thingy and even though I've been blogging for quite some time, at times I really didn't get much hits per day. But that's ok cuz I blog to make myself feel better instead of keeping all the ugly bad emotions locked up within me. I'd never dream of getting thousands upon thousands of visitors or readers per day. That's downright scarry by my standard. Not that I don't welcome them. The prospect of being so famous scare me. I prefer to stay in the shadows. Being an unknown. =P

It's safer that way. And perhaps I'll be happier that way.

Do I sound weird? Quite hor? ^^

No comments: