Friday, May 11, 2007

packing to go home home! ^-^

GOOD MORNING!!! RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE IT'S FRIDAY!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

I woke up at 5:30 AM just now with every intention to pack my stuffs. I applied leave today to go back to Kuching. I haven't been able to sleep well for the past few nights and I miss my nice comfy fluffy bed and pillows back in Kuching. *sigh*

I'm gonna follow Mr. Bear's car today. Mr. Bee is tagging along too. That's good ya know. They are both very good travelling companions. ^_____^

I hate travelling with Mousie. Can get stroke anytime one. The stress level normally tripples up and atmosphere turns very sour one. At times like that, I was so glad that I have a pda. It's my saviour I tell you!!! I watched movies till its battery went almost flat and then switched to listening songs using my hp whenever I'm travelling with him. I never want to travel with him, EVER! Like going to grave with a stranger visiting a stranger. Try and imagine that. Scarry hor? *shudders*

Anyway, I'm actually quite confused right now and I'm seeking home's comfort to help sort things out. Neh. It's that job offer lor. I'm in a dilemma right now. To take or reject? If take then mah hafta decide what to nego for and how to close the deal. But then is that a right decision? To take the job? Would it be better than my current job? It's hard to tell you know. Then, if I didn't take it, did I just missed a good job? A good chance? Just like that? Aiyoh! Kepala pusing lar like this!

If reject how to reject hor? I can't afford to offend SC you know. He's a very influential person. I don't wanna burn my bridges with him. Aiyoh. How lor. My mind is a mess right now. Haywire liaooo.

Packing soothes me greatly. At least, it's something that I do on frequent basis and it feels... what to call that. Homey? Haha. Anyway, you get the meaning lar. I feel like everything is under control when I'm packing cuz I know which part to sort and which part not to. And the exact place to put them. It's the sense of familiarity that soothes me. I wish life is like packing. Can be sorted out as easily as that.

But hor, even luggages were stolen and at times, was even ripped apart and heavily damaged when the person in charge didnt handle your luggage properly. In short, no matter how hard you try, your plans may still be disrupted by external forces ya know. Things that you have no control of whatsoever.

I really need to think things through when I get home. I have been so restless ever since SC called me about the job offer. *SIGH*

Now, I needa pack. Then surf. Or sleep.

And minna-san! Thanks for all your comments and supports. Appreciate it very very much. Domo arigato gozaimasta! *bows low low*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... Your Sc really like to pull you around but let's hope he's not pulling your leg this time... Good luck in deciding..

Anonymous said...

Heading for your hometown is always a comfort. And a major decision to have a job change is incredibly exciting. Have fun!

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmmm...why I always hear u talking about animals or pets har? Haha...
Anyway, have a safe journey home to your bed. How nice to be away from your animal kingdom for awhile :)

Wait!!! it does not belongs to the 3 bears rite? Just make sure u don curi makan their "sup ayam" lor :P

Happy Journey!!

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Frankly speaking, I still haven't really figure out a way how to decide, but I'll try. And thanks. I need lotsa lucks now.
*sigh*

giddy tiger : I'll make sure I have fun. =) Hehehe

criz lai : Treat them as nicknames lor. And yes. I'm so glad to be far far away from that zoo!=P

cc said...

I know the homey feeling. Every time after I returned home, I always feel refreshed and ready for the world again. Hopefully you'll be able to make the decision in the comfort of your home. :)

All the very best! :)