Saturday, May 12, 2007

Niamah! Blind stupid driver!

Warning : This post is full of cussing and ill-wishes. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

I'm in a bloody foul mood right now.

Just came back and my mum already summoned me downstairs to have a look at our Avanza.

Mum : Look at that! *points at the rear left bumper of our Avanza*

*There were several deep ugly lines of scratches at the said spot. My Avanza's blue paint was scraped off and in its place was ugly deep stretches of grayish white. Can even see the metal color underneath. Tiu!*

Me : *gasp* OMG WTF KNNCCB!!!! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?
Mum : Did you knock into anything when driving just now?
Me : *greatly insulted* You dunno how I drive meh? I've never knocked the car all my life of driving ok! Just now did you notice me knocking into anything or not? *pissed*
Mum : Hmm. Then must have gotten it while we parked at the parking space there lor.
Me : *scrutinized the damages* Oh! It's that fucking stupid Kelisa lady driver who parked to the left of our car izzit?
Mum : Yes!
Me : Ma-deh! I did re-reverse and reparked our car further away from her car! There was a gap of like 3 feet (close to 1 metre) in between our car! Ma-deh! Like that also can knock meh? Such a huge gap!
Mum : She doesn't seem skilled enough to notice that. She might have knocked our car while reversing and turning her car.
Me : Grrrr... *body temperature shoots up, blood set to boil* Like that also can? Wtf did she get her driving license? Macipet her eyes must be stucked all the way up her asshole or something!
Mum : Choy! Dun cuss ppl like that ar. Not good you know!
Me : So what do you want me to say? Wah! So pandai ar? Like that also can knock ar? I wonder who passed her driving license hor? Her father ar?
Mum : Wei, dun talk bad bad of other people lar.
Me : Ma-deh. She knocked into our car liao you still prevent me from cussing her. She so bloody deserves it! I hope her whole family gets involved in accident or some gila people just set her bloody car on fire or that her car is vandalized tonite!
Mum : Wei. Told you to stop cussing liao! Not good you know! Haiya!
Me : *smoke comes out from my ears liao*

I'm fuming. Some fucking retard knocked into my Avanza's left rear bumper when reversing out from the parking lots. My digicam battery flat and I didn't take my charger back with me so no pics for this post. But boy am I pissed! The car color coincides with the color of the blasted Kelisa as well. When parking just now, my mum noticed the way she drove and so requested me to repark our car further away from her. But still...

So damn TU-LAN! Grrr...

To that blardy stooopid lady driver :

I wish you get whatever you did to my car today a thousand folds! You one cheebye blind macipet KNNCCB lanciao bin! I hope you crashed tonite and died on the spot! PUI!!!!

SEE CHAR BOR WHO GROWS UP EATING SHIT AND SHITTING RICE!!! MA-DEH! SO DAMN TU-LAN!!!!!

p/s : I feel sorry for my mum. After all of her wasted efforts trying to prevent me from cussing the damn culprit, I retreated to cussing in my blog. *sigh* At least it's in writing and not verbally. Should be better gua. But still...

BITCH!!!!!!!! DAMN KAO TU-LAN-NYE!!!!!!!! GRRRR...

2 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Oh Mi Tor Foh....hehehe. Cool down Val...What had happened had already happened and nothing you can do now. Do not let your temper shoot up your blood pressure. It's bad for the body and mind. I'll still want my zoo keeper to tell me stories ok?? :)

Stay Cool, Live Cool, Live Life Cool :)

p/s Get some car wax and waxed that area. It will not look that bad after all... :)

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : I wish I could just wax it out. My mum tried waxing it out that day. Failed miserably. Have to send it for repainting tomorrow. It's going to cost 200 bucks too. *sigh*