Wednesday, May 9, 2007

One day in my life - CRAZY DAY!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
MY BLOG FEATURED ON 5XMOM'S BLOG!!!

OMG! Today's soooo crazy! I had trouble sleeping last nite and woke up VERY late this morning (at 7.40 AM and work starts at 8 AM!!!!!) just to find this! My stubborn eyes straightaway opened wide wide and yupe. I was WIDE AWAKE.

That was such a great wake up call. Muahahaha. Out of nowhere, endless of energy kept pouring into my being. I was fully charged! So happy to just have 5xmom writing that, with my name and blog addy inside. Wah. Tenkiu so very much 5xmom! It's an honor! For me. Really. =^_______^= Feels like advertisement lar wei. Hidung kembang kempis wor. Waseh! Feels so dang good. Today my nose also feels higher instead of its normal penyet penyet short short ugly self. And the ceiling looks lower than usual. Wakakaka. Uh...

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
LATE LATE LATE

*looked at the time* ---> 7.50 AM

What?!!!!! OMG I'm gonna be so damn late!!!!

With only 10 minutes to get ready for work, I quickly rushed through everything. Brushed teeth, washed face, pansai panjio (translate : means shit and pee in hokkien), changed clothes, dumped my Lappy, adapter, charger, handphones, car keys, house keys and wallet into my backpack, then scrambled for my safety helmet, safety jacket, wore my socks and safety shoes, carried everything threw them into my car and sped all the way to work like a siao jar boh (translate : crazy gal).

Left home at 8.04 AM, reached office before 8.10 AM. Niceee.

FYI, my office is very near my house. My site too. *2 thumbs up* Supah nice yo!

Walked into the office feeling so light and the moment I sat down, something just felt so wrong.

What was that?

It took me a while to figure that out. My eyes! Bit bit puffy and slightly grayish in color. Like panda eyes! OMG I never had that before even if I stayed awake for 3 days and nights straight! Why today?!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
MEETING

Within 10 minutes of sitting in the office I learned that we had meeting with Client at 9 AM.

O.o Oh dear, it's a miserable day I tell you. Meeting with client so early in the morning. I shoulda bring my bullet proof jacket instead of my safety jacket. Ma-deh.

Dragged my feet miserably to Client's office. But upon reaching there hor, I walked like the big big important boss into the building. As if I own the building. Muahahaha. You think that's snobbish? Nope. That's called stood to your ground. Be sure of what you're doing. Hold yourself high and stood by it even when volcanoes erupt and skies came tumbling down. Have pride and high esteem in your own being. Even if you make mistakes, it's not the end of the world ok. Life goes on. Nobody's perfect.

The meeting was over in a flash. Mr. Mousie was so nervous that he called in the whole gang of peps from our side. Ma-deh. Like a mouse calling 100 of its friends out to surround a giant cat for the last brave fight over. Do you think the cat's gonna shudder at the sight of 100 mice surrounding it? Far from it. I bet it'll be grinning from ear to ear. Such a feast! Uwah.

*rubs cat paws together*

*ties napkin around neck*

*reaches for fork and knife*

*feral grin*

PARTY TIME!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
JOB OFFER

On the way back to my office from Client's office, I got a call from my ex-boss SC. He's asking me to join him again. This time, he wants me to resign within 24 hours and joins him straight tomorrow!

He's bloody serious. I'm bloody shocked.

He wants me to agree on the spot. I refused to. Grrr. This is my career we're talking about. What's so easy to resign. I worked half dead to get where I am right now you know.

Told him I need time to consider. He was disappointed. I hope he won't give up just yet. If it's really good then I'll take the offer. Right? If it's not and I take it then I'm so gonna kill myself over and over and over again.

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
SITE SITE SITE

Reached site and noticed that there were many animals there. It's... complicated. The best illustration I can give you is this : Imagine a tiny white bunny hopping its way into a garden packed with a tiger, a bear, a poisonous frog, a bee, a mouse, a hippopotamus, a snake, a pig, a cicak.... and many more.

Now tiger and bear are dangerous ok. But they don't cincai attack wei. I'm ok with them. Poisonous frog too. Froggy is, up to now still ok. Mr. Bee is nice to everybody cuz everybody's a flower mar. The mouse and hippopotamus are plain annoying. Sir hippo always wanna brag and blow hot air baloon. Mouse ler always wanna show off but scared kena attack by the rest of the animals. Snake always wanna ular lor so very sien. The cicak very kaypoh one always report here and there. The pig is just like a pig lor. Oink oink here and oink oink there. But hor, mouse very good with pig wor. Snake very good with hippopotamus wor.

How about the bunny? The bunny is very good with the tiger, bear, frog and bee. Only so so with mouse, pig and cicak. Had very bad impression on both the snake and hippopotamus. Nearly hired hunters to shoot them down. Really!

Do you get the story? Muahahaha. Told ya it's complicated!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
PART-TIME LECTURER

Anyway, besides that, I became sorta a part-time Lecturer bringing two new trainees around the site for a briefing. One of them is a QS (young guy) and the other is a Civil Engineer (young gal). Like me. Except that each time she speaks, I literally cringed. Dun like her voice. It's like this high pitched squeak. Euuuuu!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
LUNCH

I'll be honest here and tell you this. The best thing going out to lunch is to go with middle aged VERY EXPERIENCED people. Those who has been to all sorts of places and meet all types of people and experienced anything that your measly brain can think of. They are SO ENTERTAINING I tell you!

I love listening to their stories of other countries. Of tribesmen. Their cultures. Their food. Their hunting and surviving skills. Their superb intelligence.

I enjoy their company so much cuz they really know when to switch off the "work" button. They talk about everything and anything but work. It's such a great relief. With them, you really get to know them. Their fav food, outings, hobbies. It shows very clearly on their face. The passion they exhibited when they talk about their beloved hobbies. Fascinating I tell you!

And while watching them chattering ever so excitedly like a bunch of teenage boys going out on their first outing, it makes me realize how very much human they really are. Underneath all those hard layered shell that they'd built with such pain and hard work lies a human being.

I'm relieved! Hahaha! It's good to know that you're not spending so much time with total robots that has no feelings.

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
LETTER DRAFTING

Ma-deh! Why does Mousie always ask me to draft SUCH difficult letters?! Cheebye. Damn tu-lan. Sometimes I wish I'm English handicapped. Pui!!!!!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
SUFFERINGS - SKIN ALLERGY

Sien liao. Remember my spare spec/glasses? Well it's incompatible with my skin. The part where it comes into contact with the metal frame of the glasses is allergic to the paint. Since I sweat a lot at site, the allergy worsen and now it has festered till producing pus. Damn. Hafta go to the pharmacy to buy ointment. Such a waste of money. *sigh*

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
PHARMACY

Went straight to Pharmacy to buy the much needed ointment. Applied it already once I get back home and after taking my bath. Was told not to wear glasses for several days. I'm typing without glasses. Such a pain in the ass! So difficult! Aiyoh!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
KFC

Had KFC for dinner. Nothing special to write home about.

'......'

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
BLOGGING

Yeah. That's what I'm doing now. After coming home from dinner, took a bath, settled everything and then started surfing and reading blogs and blogging and posting comments. I'm so tired. I'll realy try to sleep earlier tonite. And hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep.

*looks back*

It's a crazy day indeed. Ugh. How I wish it'll rain as heavily as possible. It's so hot! *sigh*

8 comments:

zewt said...

so fast kembang meh? she featured me 3 times already... and i am really really honoured for that. she is a very kind blogger indeed.

CRIZ LAI said...

Congrats...hahaha...ooops...Why am I laughing? I also got this kind of experience from Lilian's so-called "Lou Gong" Ah Pek recently. I was still in shock until now...LOL

I just love the way you describe your daily affairs, especially when you were at your worksite. I had such a good laugh until I did not realised that I banged so hard on my "mouse". A small part flew into my "fish" aquarium. While getting my big "butt"erfly out from my seat, I saw a "centipede" wiggling into my house. I quickly took my "mosquito" spray to kill it before it stung me like a "bee". OMG...I finished up my whole can of spray over such a tiny creature. I will have to go to the nearest "Giant" to buy a fresh can of "King Kong" tomorrow.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I shall be back...Haha

KiBiKiBi said...

zewt : Aiyah. It's my first time mar. Sure different lor. You 3 times already, sure got used to it liao. Correct anot? And thanks for dropping by. It's an honour, really!

criz lai : Tenkiu! I'll try my best. Haha.. ^^

5xmom.com said...

Read your post until chuan. Hahaha. So many things happened in one day. So going back to yr ex-boss? So laku you, must be good employee.

KiBiKiBi said...

5xmom : Aunty Lilian! Thanks for dropping by! Thanks for commenting! *pours tea* Here here. You chuan ar. Come come. Lim teh. Keh keh keh...

I'm still considering that offer. Any advice or not? I'm in a dilemma right now. How hor? Ai. Headache.

Laku? *sigh* Hire one of me can cover 5 people's scope of work. You say laku or not? =P

Anonymous said...

Very very productive day.. Good way to shake off those cendawan that grows on you...;p

zewt said...

dont la say i am some kinda celebrity... i am still very much an infant blogger.

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : LOL... nice way of putting it. Cendawan growing on me. Oh gosh! Hahaha

zewt : Wei. If you're infant blogger, then I'm mah foetus blogger lor.. can ah? =P