Thursday, May 10, 2007

Perodua Viva launching today!

OHAIYO minna san! Genki desu ka? (translate : Good morning everybody! How are you?)

*Big grin*

Quick quick wakey wakey! It's Thursday people! And it's 10th May today!

*remembers something*

Hey! Perodua Viva is launching today. It's a replacement model for Kancil and Kelisa. There are 660cc, 850cc and 1000cc categories. If I remember correctly. I'm really curious and eager to know what it looks like. FYI, I've been wanting to buy a car for quite some time already. But I can't really decide and since it's morning and I've just woken up and need to get ready for work I can't blog too long and too much about this as well. I'll just have to continue when I get back home tonite.

Be patient ya. Wait ya. Guai ya...

Hn. On 2nd thought, where is Sarikei's perodua showroom hor? Does it even has one?

*scratches head and think hard hard*

Dun think I've seen it. Hafta ask around later on.

That's all I can spew out at the moment. Stay tuned. More post(s) coming up tonite.

Have a nice day minna!

*waves hand*

4 comments:

cc said...

Mmm... it does look better than Kancil, not too sure about the space though.

KiBiKiBi said...

cc : Eh? You've seen it already issit? Like mini myvi ka? Sarikei got no perodua showroom lar. Either that, or I dunno the location lor. But so far hor, none of the peps I've asked know wor. Ai...

Anonymous said...

Eh..post la some pic of the car here.. Malas la wanna search for it...;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : =D Okok. I'll go and scout it out since I'm in Kuching already lar. Brb lorrr