Tuesday, May 15, 2007

makan angin

Yo folks! I've taken dinner and bath and dressed up ready to go out for a round of cruising. FYI, I have this habit of cruising around the town just for the heck of it.

I luv driving around dusk or twilight time. The scenery is the best then, with the sun setting and birds flying across the skies. It feels so peaceful and nice. The tranquility helps to clear my mind and promotes smart thinking. Hiak hiak hiak!

My brain is kinda stuck nowadays and so I needed something familiar to calm myself down. I haven't been acting the way I normally acted recently and everything's so weird and out of proportion. At the same time I've been so restless and so I've been forcing myself to work and worn myself out so that I'll just fall flat and sleep whenever I reached home.

So it's time for me to go makan angin now. Hopefully I'll post more later on. Especially on comments, so to all my dear readers out there : Please be patient ya...

Be right back...

1 comment:

CRIZ LAI said...

I also love cruising around town and finding out new food stalls along some of the secluded lorong in Penang. It takes my mind off work pressures which I encounter almost daily...