Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ALEXA REDIRECT LINK TRAIN

Hmmm...

Came across this when I visited Criz Lai's blog just now. He tagged me for a train ride. The ride looks like fun. So I decided to try it.

*drum rolls*

Introducing... the ALEXA REDIRECT LINK TRAIN!!!

O.o Confused? Ok. Here. Allow me to explain.

This train is, without doubt a very advanced train cuz it can do the following:-

  • increases your Alexa ranking
  • increases your Technorati authority
  • increases traffic to your blog
  • increases your blog's popularity

In other words, it can make you famous!

So, what are you waiting for? Join now!!!

Still confused? Okay, here's a simple guideline I came across over the net. Actually I rewrite it to make it simple so go ahead and whack my head if I get them wrong. ^^;;

Rules:

  1. Just write anything you want here as the opening paragraph - e.g. introductions etc etc etc
  2. You'd notice 2 different categories here. The "Oldies" and the "Newcomers"
  3. Just copy paste or move the entire "Newcomers" links to the "Oldies" category (make sure the links are working properly and correct, otherwise there's no point in doing them. You can't visit a dead link now can you? ;P Remember! Do not remove the links!!!)
  4. Then create the "Newcomers" list of your own. These are the people whom you've decided to tag
  5. Make sure you link them like this : http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.example.com then invite them to join the train.
  6. You can add as many people as you want to invite to the train ride
  7. Visit all the listed sites and just watch your Alexa ranking soars the sky next week!
Newcomers
"maemee"
Dokodemo Door
Giddy Tigers
My Longkang
wils0n

Oldies

Criz's Sanctuary
kuanhoong dot com
5xmom
Ah Pek
Cedric's Asylum
Conan Cat
Ehon
Elena Tong
Gracieg
Papajoneh
Pikey Dude
Priscilla Yoh
Quaint Melody
Ritchie
Sasha
Sky Naz
Sweatpea
Val
Zewt

Haha. I dare not tag to many lar. For those of you who wanna join, just let me know in my comment box. I'll add ya to the list! ^______^

1 comment:

CRIZ LAI said...

Thanks for the redirect Val. Appreciate it :)