Tuesday, May 8, 2007

lousy me

I'm beat. Really amu already. Whatever stamina I had years ago had somehow vanished into thin air. I feel so tired, it's like all my limbs are starting to disintegrate by themselves.

I feel sooo useless. Aaaarrrggghhh!!! It's only the second day. Full swing work two days continuously and I'm beat. I've grown rusty over the past few months. I'm sooo ashamed of myself.

You DO know the feelings when realization hits you and it hits you hard? Like square on your face?

Man, it feels awful... and I'm feeling that way now. Not a good feeling. At all.

Hn. This is another self pity episode of mine. Ugly. Degrading. Such disgrace.

Not to mention that I've lost shape, slapped on an extra 20+ kgs and having developed a face that's similar to Doraemon.

Loser.

Fei-poh (fat lady).

Sien. Hrrrmmmph. *Broods*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

extra weigh do make you feel tired easily.. same here same here ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : =( I hate that extra bulge. I'm going for a run tomorrow. Wanna shake it off very desperately!