Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Disgusting Creatures called Spiders

Came across this goddamn creepy euuuuuuu story at cnn. This reminds me of a SCARY EXPERIENCE of mine which happened after I came back from UK in year 2003.

You're so NOT gonna believe this. If the two spiders in Jesse Courtney's left ear were both about the size of pencil eraser, mine was about the size of Malaysia's 20 cents coin.

For the Malaysians who are reading this : You can close your mouth now, thank you.
For all non-Malaysians : Go google up and find out how big is a Malaysia's 20 cents coin.

And instead of left ear, it's my right ear. It's nightmare I tell you. I woke up feeling like my right head is much much more heavier. Slightly tilted to the right okay. And my right ear felt numb. So I poked my pinky into it and I felt something scrambling further in!!!

I was totally frozen stiff I tell you. Celaka. Imagine something huge INSIDE your ear. MOVING INSIDE!

I didn't know it was a spider. But I knew something was inside. And I woke up in the middle of the night too, so there were no sane doctors to see at all. I switched on my table lamp, shone it into my right ear, and within 2 seconds, the blasted creature dashed out from my ear. Right now, I can still remember VIVIDLY how it clings to my right ear lobe and jumped to the floor. My room was carpeted and I could hear the 'thump' as the cheebye spider landed on it. Wah seh! I was so pissed, I hunted the damn thing for one half hour before I finally found it and squashed it flat flat by using rolled up newspapers.

You wonder how I found it? I switched on every light in my room and used torchlight to search for it. Spiders hate light mar. They like it dark dark mar.

I wasn't about to go to sleep with THAT thing roaming around in my room. It'll just crawl its way into my ear again you know.

Few days after that, I suddenly got this CRAZY idea that the damn spider was actually planning to lay eggs in my right ear. I mean of all the nooks and cranny, why go into my right ear right? So I dashed all the way to my family Doctor's clinic and begged him to do a thorough checkup of my right ear to make sure that there wasn't ANY spider eggs in it.

Can you imagine tiny baby spiders hatching inside your ear and then climbed all the way out and making themselves homey? I mean inside your ear? Euuuuuu!

FCUK! I so goddamn HATE SPIDERS!

My family Doc laughed himself silly and said that I was just being paranoid. Which lead me to demand for an explanation from him.

Doc : Do you clean your ears often?
Me : Yes. Why?
Doc : Ah. That could be a problem. See? Your ear canal is way too clean. Mrs.xxx, please come and take a look at your daughter's ear. See? No taik telinga at all. It doesn't look like an ear's canal. So the little spider might have mistaken it for a nice clean little hole for it to stay.
Me : O.o (KNNCCB. Like that also can? Tiu!!!)

The thing is : Spiders SOMEHOW likes me. I'll tell you sometime in the future about the huge spider (reads Golf ball size) that crawls from my shoulder all the way to the tip of my finger when I was sleeping in my bed in UK. KNNCCB! I was scared shitless! Ma-deh!

Can any genius out there tell me why spiders like me? I hate them so much! Peiiii!!!!! My family Doctor just smiled when I asked him why. TU-LAN!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... clean ear also cannot ka? LOL... I dunno lar, each time I see spiders I sure siam far far one, I don't wanna become a spiderman later. So now what? Each time we sleep we gotta use cotton to cover it up?

KiBiKiBi said...

cedric : Huhuhu. Until now me still scare scare to sleep lor. Kept thinking that spiders may crawl into my ears anytime lei.

If the spider is small, I kill. Anything smaller than 20 cents coin I kill. Any spider bigger than that I scream. And quickly go pull legs and hands to help me kill it.

BTW, thanks for dropping by!!!

KiBiKiBi said...

cedric : p/s : if you can tahan some weird spiders taking a disco dance inside your ears then mah no need to put cotton inside your ears lor. Keh keh keh =P

Anonymous said...

Its a sign that you should go and watch Spiderman 3.. HAHA.. Kidding kidding.. ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : I wanna go but Sarikei has no cinema one u know. Maybe will go this weekend in Kuching. *fingers crossed*