Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Burn that fat! - A Total Failure

Ok people. Here's the announcement. Remember the project I told you about two months ago? Neh, the one about losing weight ar. 8kgs ler. Read here if you can't remember.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Burn that fat!

PROJECT NO. 1

Gosh I'm so fat already!!! I'm overweight by 8kgs and I really need to shed those weight! But my fragile right foot put a partial halt to that. Hope I can heal faster than usual to get on with my plan to lose weight. In the meantime, I'll start by screening what I consume. Once I could put more strain on my right foot, I'll follow suit with exercise. This is going to be one big project of the year for me. Seriously considering eating veges only but still haven't decide yet. Should I try that? I'm not sure. I'm currently eating only 2 meals per day and gradually changing my diet to contain 50% fruit. Let's give this project a 2 months period. We'll see how I fare then. Lol...

Start date : 6 March 2007
End date : 6 May 2007
Intended weight to shed : 8 kgs

Psst... sorry ar can't tell you how much I weight otherwise I think you'll all fall outta your chair. I promise to be honest and as just as I could. Hehe.
Well, here's the verdict.

PROJECT NO. 1 - BURN THAT FAT! ---> READS TOTAL FAILURE. SAAT-PAI. SOEY JO! TIAO HAI. MA-DEH!

For the first time in my entire life, I failed ever so grandly in my lose weight campaign. And added several more kgs on top of that! Wah piang eh! Somebody quick quick go get your slipper and smack my cheek hard hard. Both sides please. And then get your baseball bat and beat the living daylights out of my head!

I'm bloody depressed now. Somebody donate me tali gantung so I can go hang myself. Or somebody sponsor me drugs/alcohol or anything for me to wash away my deep agonizing sorrow. I so need your help and support brader!

*wails non-stop*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. so you add on now many kg from your long break at home? ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : That's so depressing lar... tell u thru private conver lar... dang paiseh to post that here lar. Aiyoh