Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FED UP : SNAP!!!

I'll be frank here and tell you this.

I'm near the edge already. I almost snap. You know. Snap.

I'm fed up of being nice and kind to people when they dun give a damn.
Imagine those same morons coming to you complaining that you didn't take good care of them, that you've neglected them, that you're being so inconsiderate etc etc. Like wtf?! What is their fucking definition of being nice and kind huh? Niamah!

I'm fed up of being misunderstood all the time.
Why oh why do I always get stuck with idiots???!!! I give concise, precise, straight to the point, VERY detailed instructions/sentences. No hanky panky. No beating around the bushes. MACIBAI ARE YOU REALLY SO STUUUPIDDD OR WHAT? KNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fed up of being blamed for things I wasn't even involved with in the first place.
Oi you macipet! Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about or not? HUH?!!! Wait. Lemme go get my cangkul (translate : hoe). I'll fucking dig up your measly brain out of your asshole! Bend over! Now!!! ^$#$@!%%!!!

I'm fed up of ppl backstabbing me.
Oh. You think you're so smart huh? Hafta use backstabbing huh? Ma-deh! If you so smart and pandai mah come fight with me one on one lar! What?! You think I'm scared of you hah? Macipet come try lar. I'll castrate you cilaka!

I'm fed up of ppl acting smart around me.
Oiii! I tau lar you tu bodoh! Tolol! Bacul! Bahlul! No need to advertise and tunjuk to me how stooopid you really are lar aiyah! I know liao! Quick quick go tidy up your tent liao lar KNN!

Translation :
tau = means know in Malay
bodoh = means stupid in Malay

tolol = means stupid in Malay also
bacul = means cowardly in Malay
bahlul = means silly in Malay
tunjuk = means show in Malay

I'm fed up of ppl who ALWAYS think that I'm HARMLESS!
Ta-ma-deh! Me HARMLESS? Think again wei. Lemme relocate your brain into the dustbin. Now think harder. Am I Harmless? Still? Huh?! Oh ma-deh! I forgot. You don't have brain!

I'm fed up of ppl who ALWAYS try to intimidate me the first time they met me.
Like I'm some 3 year old kid who can be easily intimidated. Cheebye! Oh well. They always got it back ten folds and much more. They so fucking deserve it.

I'm fed up of ppl who conceals information and think that by doing that then they should be ahead of me.
May whatever God you worship bless you dearies. You mah conceal as much as you can lor. I can dig them up elsewhere. You think only got one source of info meh? Stupiak!

I'm fed up of ppl calling me whenever they are in trouble.
Like I'm the fucking 911 hot-line or something. FOC some more. Celaka. No wonder I'm always boiling. Blood boiling lar. Tiu!

I'm fed up of ppl for NOT calling me whenever they are not in trouble.
Do you get what I'm saying or not? If yes, then you're okay. Maybe smart. Even. If not, then go bang your head to the nearest wall. You're one of those cheebye stupid morons who has brain the size of insect's shit! Now, do you understand how stupid you are?

I'm fed up of being the troubleshooter in EVERY goddamn thing.
Please lar. I beg you okay? Can or not? Try and use your brain lar. Do I have to tell you every goddamn fucking thing step by step word by word alphabet by alphabet???!!! Where's your BRAIN for crying out loud? Neh! Those white thing like the toothpaste when you squeeze them out oneee???

I'm fed up of always giving and giving and giving and giving!
KNN! I don't see anybody giving me anything ler tiu! Why the fuck do I always have to give give give give give give give?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fed up of always communicating with jerks!
JERKS!!!! YOU KNOW? JERKS STUPID FOOLS MORONS DUMBASS DICKHEAD WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT GRAMMAR MEANS, WHO DUNNO SHIT ABOUT SPELLINGS AND HAS 0% OF COMPREHENSION. AND EVEN WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM IN OTHER LANGUAGES THEY STILL CAN DO THINGS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! ##%$#^$#@!!!

GODDAMN IT!!! GO AHEAD STRIKE ME WITH LIGHTNING AND LEMME DIE AND FUCKING GO TO HELL OR HEAVEN OR WHATEVER. I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!!!! ANYMORE!!!

2 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Yea.. there are many stupid ppl out there...I called them the C2pigs :P
Why waste more energy and muscle to frown and get angry? Don't u know it takes more muscle to frown than to smile? Stay relax and give me that smile now :)

CRIZ LAI said...

yo...have not seen you here for days. Are you feeling any better now?

Anyway, i got u tagged again in my blog :P~