Wednesday, May 16, 2007

gloomy day

It rained very heavily from the wee hours until almost 8 AM today. I woke up late. Felt so lazy to wake up due to the cold nice weather. It's nice to sleep in but a nightmare to go to work. I mean, how much can you do at site when it's raining? It drizzled on and off throughout the day. *sigh*

So I went to the office and only dropped by the site around 10.40 AM. Stayed there till 5.15 PM. I'm not in the mood to work today.

My pet turtle died. Yesterday. Mum didn't tell me until I asked her this morning.

I'm heartbroken. I prayed fervently for my turtle's recovery. I guess it's never meant to be.

I wish the tears would come.

Then I won't feel so bad.

But then again, some things are so totally out of our control. Who can control deaths? Nobody but God. Not even doctors.

I hope I'll get over this soon. You may see me smile and chatting heartily away but deep inside, I'm sad and down. Such a crumpled mess. Damn. How many people knows that huh? =(

2 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Death surely can't be predicted. People dies, animal dies, even plant dies. Don't be so sad and crumpled up. Life has to go on :)

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : But it's hard lor. I really luv turtles lei. *cries*