Monday, May 28, 2007

annoying neighbours

I can't sleep. Been trying real hard to sleep for the past hour. Am deeply disturbed by this particular neighbour who has a kid that howls like a goddamn ghost.

*listens carefully*

Crap. It sounds more like a dog howling. You know, when they are crying. Those deep, hollow anguish howls.

*slaps forehead*

What on earth is becoming of the kids nowadays?

*cradles head*

And what the fuck is wrong with parents nowadays???!

I mean, can you imagine your own son howling like a goddamn dog in anguish in the middle of the farking night? Can't they like, fucking TRY and DISCIPLINE him? Do whatever lar, just shut up the goddamn kid. For crying out loud, people are trying to sleep lar.

Cheebye neighbourhood.

One more month. One more month and I'm out of Sarikei. Am going to be so bloody glad too! FCUK!

5 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

**checking the lunar calendar** Aiks..not even the 15th day of lunar calendar yet. Got full moon meh? How come you hear wolf howling? hehehe

Anyway, kids are like that when they are young. Don tell me you never have bad dreams when you were young? I also did howl when I was around 6-7 years old. I dreamed of roaches all over my bed. **smack my hand...y so itchy catch so many grasshoppers in the evening**

Only one night right or nightly?

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : crizzy, that happens every frigging day. It just got louder than usual on that particular night. And no, it's not the nightmare type of howl, it's the deliberately done sorta howl. I'll kill the kid myself if he is in front of me. With my bare hands!!! *roars!!!*

CRIZ LAI said...

Aww...that's murder. Kid sometimes do see things we adults can't. Maybe it's that or it could be he's crying for milk. Why don't you go take over with his Mum. It will help a bit.

Anonymous said...

look at it positively you'll be moving towards a more lively town soon... ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : The damn kid is a damn teenager. I think he's above 14 year old. He needs milk? I'd give him a good bashing FOC.

By now, my ears are fully trained to recognize a baby's cry for milk or of pain and a baby's cry of tantrum. Believe me. Those damn neighbours have serious parenting problems. If we live in a world where the law hasn't existed where we aren't allowed to kill, I think I would have massacred the whole family. Toddlers, dogs, cats, rats, chicken, roosters and even the lizards included! I'd burn the whole house down! Grrr...

wps : Yes, yes. That's such a relief. Phew!