Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Me can't go home meh?

One of my Aunty just came back from Australia. We chatted just now straight after my office hour's over (I went to her place to help her fix her pc) and here's part of the conversation :

~~~~~~~~~

Aunty : Do you still attend the cell group on Friday?
Me : Nope.
Aunty : Why?
Me : I go back to Kuching on most Fridays.
Aunty : (pulls long dark face and in a fierce tone) Why do you go back every week?
Me : Why can't I? It's my home.
Aunty : ....

~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, wtf is wrong with me going back? It's not like I throw God out of my life if I go back to Kuching and hence miss ALL the cell group stuffs. It doesn't mean that I believe in Jesus Christ any less and it doesn't mean that my faith wavers if I dun join other Christians in their worship or in Bible reading. What's the matter with most Christians nowadays? Where on earth is their brotherly or sisterly love?!? Don't they even understand how peps like us feel? So what if I don't go to church every Sunday or if I dun attend cell group once every week? No need to die gua. It doesn't mean that I love Jesus Christ or God any less. It's not the end of the world. Right??!?

*SIGH*

Today really sucks. The hours are slowly crawling by and I hate it. I was busy, having to deal with difficult, useless, worthless cols/subordinates who tried their very best to make my life and job a living hell. I was dead tired, and spent, and hungry when I saw my Aunt and she gave me THAT talk. Fuck! Gimme a break lar, tiu. I hate to say this, but most Christians make my life a living hell. Damn sad. Sien. Blardy hypocrites.

..........................

-________-'''

I'm going to bed now.

Hope I can sleep. Sien.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get so upset la... Forgive them lor :D