Monday, April 9, 2007

So clumsy!!!

I dunno what hits me this year, but I have been so clumsy I just can't believe it!

First, I fractured a small bone in my right foot.

Then, I proceeded and SOMEHOW managed to knock it at ALMOST everything in my path : furnitures (legs especially, chair legs, table legs, bed legs & etc.); everybody else seems to suddenly luv my fractured poor foot cuz COINCIDENTALLY, they kept stepping on IT and bla bla bla.

I also knocked my shoulders or elbowed my way onto door frames and sharp table edges. Oufffh!

Guess what did I do just now?

I sat on my own glasses! My glasses! I put it on my bed, and I sat on it. With me being fat, and clumsy, the poor thing was quite quite squashed.

*cries*

>.> *looks at it again*

Damn. It's so old already. Might as well just throw it away right?

Nononono! It's the first glasses I bought with my FIRST own hard earned money. I've been wearing it for like *starts counting*... 7 years. Ptfff!

*thinks again*

Euuu. It's sooo ancient. *takes out spare glasses and wears them*

*fiddle fiddle*

Eeeee. I want my ol' glasses. *whines*

Do you think I should get a NEW one and just dump the old ones away? (T_T) Or bring the old ones for REPAIR??? *sigh*

No comments: