Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Foul mood

Warning!!! : This post contains TONNES of cussing and is totally sugar-coated with so much venom it'll kill you on the spot if you have chicken heart. Beware. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Kam siah.

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

I'm constantly in a very foul mood today. I get annoyed very easily and I'm having so much problem trying to keep my temper in check. What the heck is wrong with me?

Probably it has to do with my superbly useless cols/subordinates who tried to act all pandai eventhough they cant do shit even if their fucking lives depended on it. Gave them instructions and they played smart, trying to avoid doing them. No need lar. Never mind lar. Bikin nanti oso can lar. No problem lar.

Godamit you mother fuckers!!! Just do whatever I instructed you to do, otherwise, you're so fucking not gonna get your damn OT signed by me!

Then you can go and bang that brain the size of a cockroach shit of yours to the walls from this moment on untill eternity.

And stop come whining to me that you still haven't got your 'allowances' approved, no OT claims lar, your claims haven't come out lar, you bolui lar, mintak I tolong lar....

#$%#$@$$#$$!!!!

Like fuck I care! Unless you do your shits, and you do them right, you can go fly kite for as far as I'm concerned!

Godamn fucking retards who smirked when I told them to do their fucking jobs. You just wait and see. I'd screw you so bad you won't be able to recognise your pathetic hole!

Damn! Cheebye tu-lan these damn male chauvinist pigs who has ego the size of an elephant! Does anybody know whether Sarawak has any shooting clubs where I can take shooting lessons?!? I so TOTALLY NEED THE SHOOTING LESSONS!!!!! Ugh!

No comments: