Monday, April 30, 2007

In recuperation

Aiyoh! I haven't written anything in such a long time! I feel so quilty. Bad bad baaaadddd blogger! You need punishments!! Punishments!!!

Ehem, besides that, have you guys been missing me? *wink* *wink* =P

But then again, maybe not. *sigh*

For those of you who are not aware, I'm currently on a 12 days straight leave. The temptation is just so great, with so many public holidays here and there, I simply couldn't resist. Putting that aside though, I have other reasons for applying the long long leave.

One of them is to recuperate from my severe gastric attacks. My gastric has gone so bad, I completely lost mood to write and mostly just spend all day long sleeping - if I managed to sleep at all. Gastric pains consume lotsa energy you know. Several times, I nearly collapse from the sheer tiredness of it. -_-''

Last few days I actually started wheezing and concurrently developed localized headache AND windy stomach. I burped non-stop it's so humiliating it feels like I spend the whole day farting! I didn't fart though but still, burping all the time is plain disgusting! But if I dun burp, I beh tahan wor. =_='' To make it worse, each time I finished eating, the burping will last for 1 to 2 hours. By the time I felt better, I was so close to dying already. Tiu!

And thus, my LIMITED SOCIAL ACTIVITIES. I'm not going out and risk humiliating myself in front of all of my friends. I'd rather die than do that.

This morning I went to see this famous sinseh (translate : Chinese Doc) in Kuching as my last resort. He's a nice one, I've seen him since the year 2000 but the queue was so bad I actually felt like tying myself to one of his house's column to prevent myself from escaping. He's over 80 + in age and so he didn't treat patients the way he used too. If before, he opens everyday, now he only opens on weekdays. Weekends and public holidays are his resting time. He gets tired too you know.

I hate Western Doctors by the way cuz they always worsen my situation no matter how good or experienced people claim them to be. For your info, I got my gastric back cuz of this one STUPID doc (an Orthopaedic on top of that, a SPECIALST!!!) who prescribed me pain killers without even asking me or checking whether I have gastric or not. THAT BASTARD! Anybody with half a brain knows that if you take pain killers, you hafta take gastric pills, or check whether your patient has gastric history or not. I have gastric history since I was 9 years old. It's hell I tell you. Hell!

I didn't know it was pain killers until it's too late. I thought it was antibiotic to ward off infections cuz my right foot was still swollen even 3 months after I fell down the bloody stairs. The blasted Doc told me to finish them all mar. So I thought it's antibiotic lor, cuz you hafta finish all the antibiotics mar. No. It's not. Cheebye Doctor.

Ok. Let's move on. Second reason is that I'll be so busy from May onwards that I won't stand a chance getting my leave approved then. So, might as well take as much as I could right now, right? Working is gonna be one hell of an experience from May onwards. Possibility of working around midnight is sky high, not to mention the amount of pressure and tension at site and in the office. I dun even wanna think about it now. All I need right now is to get my health back on track (at least 85% if not 100%) and I'll be all right. Should be. I'm tough mar. If normal people were to be in my shoes, I think long time ago they kaput already lor. Mana can tahan this long. Crazy. Unless they are exceptional ones lar. Like me. Hahaha

Today I'm feeling better. I had only wheezed 3 to 5 times today, plus having one localized headache. It's painful to the point of being numb. *sigh* I'm like an old amu (translate : old lady) hor? Eeee... sien liao!

Hn. I think I've rant just about enough. I'll post more later on. Very high possibility of food post coming up next. Stay tuned!

No comments: